- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 techmedixx，5 年前A great open-source solution to replace the now rogue Stylish. Stylus is a WebExtension so it won't change Fierfox itself.
I actually like it better than Stylish. I have not encounterd a single glitch with either styles or responsiveness like I did with Stylish, on occasion.
Stylus is also a a great way to learn about editing and creating Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 kicho，5 年前FF 48.0.2 .... It shows me the following message: "It can not be installed because it seems to be corrupt"
開發者回應張貼於 5 年前FF 48.0.2 has a bug in WebExtensions API for getURL() during the installation process, which is a very basic function that should never fail. We can't fix Firefox and we can't avoid using this function, sorry.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Florian，6 年前All my styles has disappeared just now... can't explain how or why..Stylus can't "disappear" styles. It's either a bug in the browser or your user profile is damaged. Also make sure you're not using "smart" apps like CCleaner which may delete the style storage.
P.S. If you've switched Firefox into a permanent private mode, Firefox erases the previously used style storage, it's a known bug in Firefox. Might be fixed in Nightly, though.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13824800，6 年前PRIVACY CONCERN: Why does the latest update require access to your data for openusercss.com and openusercss.org?
Great functionality otherwise.Stylus doesn't access any data on any site. The new content script for openusercss will simply facilitate installation and updating of usercss styles from that site.
The content script tells the site the name of the extension (Stylus) and whether the style (displayed on the site page) is installed so the site displays the extension name and "Install" or "Update" on its action button.
The fact that Firefox displays this warning is just another example of how buggy WebExtensions implementation is in FF. It's really sad and disgusting. The thing is, Stylus has always had access to all sites via its content script that runs on all URLs - this is a necessary requirement to apply styling - so adding another content script makes no actual difference.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 maxoku，6 年前In the version 22.214.171.124 editor is completely broken. After reverting to previous version it's fixed. Maybe the new theme is wrongly applied or something.We can't fix what we can't reproduce.
Please post a screenshot and an instruction how to make it happen.
And if you use FF 56 or older, please re-check it in a new browser profile with no other addons installed because in the old Firefox the full (classic) addons can affect WebExtensions.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13604918，6 年前Actually great (five stars), but suddenly - without playing around or doing anything - ALL my styles disappeared. Srsly, it has been fucking much time I spent into optimizing everything...
€: After restarting FF, everything is like before again. Consequently, went from 2 to 4 stars...Styles can only disappear due to a bug in the browser or disk failure. Stylus simply doesn't have the code to mass-delete the styles on a whim.
Always export the styles manually on the styles manager page if you don't have a system-wide periodic backup set up. In the future we'll probably add an internal database backup and external sync.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13603596，6 年前Does not seem to work with containerized sites. FF57 with Mozilla's own Multi-Account Containers extension. Otherwise, thanks for the effort.
EDIT: Works when following workaround on github, although this way is rather primitive.Mozilla's implementation of Containers API is incompatible with some of the basic approaches we use for speed-up like direct access to the background script. Either the API will be fixed in the future or we'll try to rework our code.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13230028，6 年前All is well, but there is one but a drawback.
I noticed that when I go to the page youtube it freezes, it can get wrong that the page does not respond.
waiting for fixation