- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13737162，2 個月前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分This addon is great for saving a webpage as a file you can open later, almost like a PDF. It's much more capable than Firefox's native "Save page as" feature. This is a good add on from my experiences using it. It's useful if you, for example, have a webpage with specs for a vehicle you are working on, and you want to save it for later in case the page gets deleted. With just a click, you can save the entire page as a file for later.
- 來自 scottobob，3 個月前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分If the page being annotated is already a local file, then SingleFile should save back to that file instead of making a new file in the Downloads folder.
This would be useful when re-annotating a file you've already saved.
Edit 1: There is an option "File name > filename conflict resolution" but this provides no way to save to the original file except by renavigating the whole path to the original html source file, and re-specifying the filename.
What I'm asking for is that SingleFile literally saves back to the original source html file (possibly with an overwrite warning for safety, although I would be happier without that).
Edit 2: disabling the option "File name > open the "Save as" dialog to confirm the file name" doesn't affect this problem; the file is still written to the Downloads directory instead of its original location.
開發者回應張貼於 3 個月前There is an option for that, see "File name > filename conflict resolution".
Edit 1: I think it's possible by also disabling the option "File name > open the "Save as" dialog to confirm the file name" (this is the default state)
Edit 2: It's technically impossible for an extension to save the file in another folder than the "Downloads" folder or its subfolders.
- 來自 Henry Krinkle，3 個月前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分could be 4 or even 5 stars but:
1. i'd suggest adding an option to download to a folder other than the location set within firefox and
2. not sure if it's a recent FF update or the add-on itself but it's been failing hard lately. when i set it to close tabs after saving (convenient and seems to speed up the process a bit) it "pretends" to save them but they're nowhere to be found. if i select all and chose "dl selected" or "dl all" with "close after" unselected it usually saves most of the tabs but it's gotten insanely slooooooooooooooooow. like 56k slow.
fixing one or both of these would make it a better add-on and get 5 stars easily.
開發者回應張貼於 3 個月前Thank you, I guess.
1. It's technically impossible
2. Make sure the option "Misc. > save pages in background" is enabled. The missed download bug (when this option is disabled) will be fixed in the version 1.18.50.
This section is intended for reviews. Please report bugs, issues, or regressions here: https://github.com/gildas-lormeau/SingleFile/issues, or contact me by email (cf. link "Support Email"). Please also note that stars should not be used as a "money" to trade features or bug fixes.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13312378，3 個月前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Thanks for this really helpful add-on! I'm wondering why Mozilla is not able to create + integrate the same functions into FF. Mozilla's own solution is lousy.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13101581，3 個月前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分I cannot praise this extension enough. Truly useful functionality, essential in fact for anyone who needs to archive a webpage, and it works great. Web browsers should save pages like this by default. All the pieces that make this work represent a huge amount of time and effort, and we can enjoy it for free. What a gift, this is free/open source software at its best. Thank you so much, Gildas and all other contributors. You make the world a better place.