評價 4.7 分，滿分 5 分
4.7 顆星，滿分 5 顆星
來自 Firefox 使用者 15538612，9 個月前
評價 5 分，滿分 5 分
After Mozzilla removes .mht format I have been using SavePageWE until last week, than I switch to SingleFile. It is, so far, much better for my personal use. It saves all pictures I need and there is one more useful feature - color annotations. Thank you for your your hard work gildas.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15727357，21 小時前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Version 1.18.25 not works.
Version 1.18.24 still works.
開發者回應張貼於 17 小時前I think the issue you're encountering is not related to the version of SingleFile because the difference between these 2 versions is very minor and not susceptible to break SingleFile. You're also the only one to report it. Could you please give more details about it here? https://github.com/gildas-lormeau/SingleFile/issues
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 16383468，8 天前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分This app is the BOMB! Have satellite net service with limited bandwidth - so needed to save interesting browser URLs instead of downloading again and again. Dyno!
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 16353757，21 天前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分I chose to save all links on a webpage (more than 100 to individual images) and it opened more than 100 tabs. [answering the reply below] But opening more than 100 tabs freezes Firefox, is this really the way it should work?
- 來自 Bill S，1 個月前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分I use this daily. How convenient! I'm on an html page, hit the singlefile link and a few moments later the file shows up in my download directory. This is superb. In the old days I would get an html file and then a separate but related folder with all the supporting files. Now, with single file I can then store the file in evrnote or onenote and know that I have the original regardless of any web changes that might occur
- 來自 Surferby，1 個月前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Exceptionally fantastic. This addon serves the job perfectly. Webpage saved by SingleFile can be fully searched even when the text has compound letters. This is the ultimate alternative to "html to pdf" just because of the preservation of search-ability.