評價 4.8 分，滿分 5 分
4.8 顆星，滿分 5 顆星
- 來自 PRION，10 天前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分very very simple
I liked Mozilla Archive format, but it is not compatible with new version Firefoks. Therefore I look for the capabilitise for save page to read it off line. I Explorer give such functionality. Single file is good add-on
- 來自 DR，19 天前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分This works great and better than a PDF export because it preserves the code underneath and the links. It has a host of well thought out options. You can easily export the pages this add-on generates into PDF if needed. An exceptional way to archive pages. Oh yea.. it's also on GIT!
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13140583，21 天前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分I don't get it. I have hundreds of mhtml pages saved from the legacy mhtml add-on UnMHT and this won't open any of them.
Update: The developer is correct, I did not read attentively. Since this does not enable Firefox to read mht, mhtml files it is pretty much useless for my purposes.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15538612，1 個月前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分After Mozzilla removes .mht format I have been using SavePageWE until last week, than I switch to SingleFile. It is, so far, much better for my personal use. It saves all pictures I need and there is one more useful feature - color annotations. Thank you for your your hard work gildas.
- 來自 MaRo，1 個月前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Great addon - thanks! Suggestion: to add a header on saved page showing the URL of the page.
開發者回應張貼於 1 個月前Thank you - It already exists, it's called the "infobar" (cf. the "i" icon at the top right when opening saved pages). By default, it will give you the saved date and a link to the original page.