- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Hello.
Pages remained ideally!
Here only there are the big lack: it are impossible to choose manually a way (the necessary folder) for preservation of each page.
At present, all pages remained on a system disk which are intend for
storages of system files, instead of files automobile, musical, scientific, culinary
and other themes in an one general heap.
At a great number of the ke pages - it are absolutely impossible to understand this heap.
開發者回應張貼於 21 分鐘前Thank you for the review. You can indeed display the "Save as" dialog if necessary. There is an option for that and it's documented, see "File name > open the save as dialog to confirm the filename". By default, files are automatically saved into your downloads folder. If you want to choose another folder, configure Firefox to save files into this folder, see https://support.mozilla.org/kb/where-find-and-manage-downloaded-files-firefox#w_change-where-downloads-are-saved. Finally, the template of the file name in SingleFile allows you to save files in a sub-folder of your downloads folder, see the help page in SingleFile for more info.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分perfect plugin
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分so good for now. i would like to know which tag works to name my saved file as i want. i can t manage my files correctly if i saved many pages from the same website. it has all the same page-title. where can i find the tags to custom the name ?
開發者回應張貼於 4 天前Thanks for the review. In SingleFile, tags are called "variables". They allow you to customize the name of the file with dynamic values (e.g. the save date, the title). You can customize the name via the setting "File name > template" in the options page. See the chapter "Template variables" in the help page (via the link at the bottom left in the options page) for more info about the list of variables you can use. Note that you can also save pages into sub folders of your download folder by using "/" in the template to define sub-folders.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分An indispensable tool for content caching.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Tysm for this mate I download so many webpages and this saved me a lot of uncessary files.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Nachdem "maff" tot war, nun entlich eine perfekte Alternative. Habe lange danach gesucht. Herzlichen Dank an den Entwickler!
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Everything is good ,but when the html is very big, such as more than 40MB, it can't work aright.
開發者回應張貼於 2 個月前Thank you for your review. When saving large pages, you might be interested in disabling some options that can slow down things. You can find more info about these options here: https://github.com/gildas-lormeau/SingleFile/blob/master/faq.md#singlefile-is-slow-on-my-computertabletphone-can-it-run-faster