- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 17151922，22 天前An extremely useful tool, similar to Vivaldi's "Tab Tilling" function but inferior, because it is extremely limited and the size of the window is exaggeratedly small, still, it fulfills its function and I hope Mozilla will update this add-on again.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15032581，1 個月前Sehr gute Idee aber noch ziemlich schwach auf der Brust. Wenn ich mir andere Browser angucke machen die sowas bereits out-of-the-box. Hier ist viel Potenzial drin.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 MegrelKam，2 個月前It collides with youtube music. And I use youtube music often, It makes the music stop If you go on another tab and the volume slider and some buttons are gone. Other than this it's nice.
EDIT: I right clicked Side View Extension button and changed site to Desktop version, it worked.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 12179569，2 個月前Переглянути два сайти в одному вікні - хороша ідея. Але бічна панель не розтягується до середини вікна, і відео можна переглянути на вбудованому вікні Pop -Up. Розмір цього вікна можна змінити, що ви не можете зробити з вікна Pop -Up. Недороблена функція.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Levwitz，2 個月前This add-on is awesome! Chrome/Opera/Brave/Edge cannot do this even if they wish. As of now - some of them allows sidebar, but just for viewing Bookmarks or displaying search-results.
Only Firefox can pull-up a website in a sidebar as of now. Please continue its development.
This feature is "one" more major reason to totally ignore other web browsers in my day-to-day work. I have always used Firefox and will continue supporting it. Thanks for the continued development of the Mozilla project. God bless. Cheers.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13981983，4 個月前It's a great concept, but two things let it down:
- There is a max width that is enforced which is too limiting for most things.
- Seems like you are constrained to having the same side view loaded in every window. Would be useful to be able to set a side view url per firefox window
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 schmox，8 個月前Hello, since this extension didn't receive an update in three years, I assume it's not longer maintained. I will still give my thoughts and wishes for the future.
The extension works technically flawless and is great to check the mobile look of a website quickly. But it's not really working as a separate browser instance, because links don't open in the sidebar, but as a normal tab. The Vivaldi browser has a proper surfing experience in it's side panel and I love it for quickly checking something on Wikipedia and not having to open a whole new tab for it.
So here's what I would love to see:
1. Some kind of bookmarking/homepage capability, so I can open my favourite side bar pages quickly.
2. Links opening within the side bar, not as a tab.
I know this is probably not going to happen, but at least I can give my feedback on it. The extension is still a great idea and works for what it is at the moment.