- 來自 Guigabr az，4 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分O que antes era feito com um click, agora são no mínimo 2, isso quando você não tem mais de um login por serviço, ai seu trabalho pode aumentar em até 4x, isso é um belo exemplo de como a webextensions adotada pela Mozilla faz a produtividade das pessoas cair, ai a empresa pra tentar se consertar diz: "olha se você quiser a barra de volta tem como, só que ela vai ficar no rodapé da pagina" faça me um favor.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13480605，4 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Sempre peggio ad ogni aggiornamento:
prima, dalla versione 7 alla 8, non si possono gestire 2 utenti, cosa indispensabile per chi lo usa sia come gestore personale che per il lavoro,
adesso la toolbar, la cosa più comoda, non si può più scegliere dove visualizzarla e dove la mettono ? in basso, il posto più scomodo, non si poteva lasciare all'utente la possibilità di visualizzarla dove vuole ? Come perdersi in un bicchier d'acqua !!
- 來自 Topper，4 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分I used my RoboForm this AM. Firefox updated. Roboform no longer recognizes my email/password. Extremely frustrated! I have been trying to fix this for four hours now. RoboForm requires sign in to "HELP" I can NOT sign in. You see, that IS the Help I need!
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13464476，4 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分This add-in is totally worthless. I have had it for a few weeks and it never completed a password on any site I have visited. Don't bother, you'll be aggravated
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13460398，4 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Used to be good, hasn't been for a while now...
This hasn't been working for me for the last months - and on today's Firefox update to v57 Quantum, still no joy.
- autofill doesn't work, fill forms just doesn't do anything.
When auto fill did not work, and I had to go via menus to "fill forms" it was tedious
- looking at other solutions with an icon in the login/password field has attracted me to try them out and I have subscribed to one of them.
Gmail two stage login has never worked for me with Robo
- followed Robo's faq instructions, but it just saves the password, does not save the login, when I make it save both, it still doesn't fill anything
- in the past, I had to rely on Firefox's own Sync (I know, not so secure) as it used to work in tandem with Robo, but since the new Robo addon/extension we had to install, they both don't work together
- removing the Roboform extension = Firefox Sync works! (and Firefox Sync works with Gmail two stage)
I have to manually open Roboform from taskbar to search, copy and paste.
Other use is for password generation - which has to be done via the extension... no longer there as it's uninstalled.
- so what am I paying for?
My annual renewal is next month, Roboform you have a few weeks to get this working on Firefox.
In the meantime, I will clean up the data in preparation for export.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13459791，4 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分USED to love RoboForm before you were required to change from version 7. Tried 8 for a while but then returned to 7 because I did NOT like some of the new features of 8. NOW I find I am forced to go to 8 again. SORRY condition, to say the least. My recommendations for RoboForm will cease.