評價 3.9 分，滿分 5 分
3.9 顆星，滿分 5 顆星
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 12354040，4 年前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分Hi, could you tell me if we can get the plugin working on Solaris 11 x86? I get the message "Non disponible sur votre plateforme" on Solaris 11.
Thanks very much in advance
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 12318466，4 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Have been using this for a couple of years now for testing our REST APIs, using POST, OAuth and JSON content, works perfectly, easy to use, best tool I came across!
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 12306342，4 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分open rest client.. Click on Restclient on the right top (next to settings)..which will load new page.. below you will find Firefox add-on (version 2.xxx) compatibility with firefox.. just click on it.. It prompts for allow on top.just click on allow and once it downloaded... install and restart the firefox.. thr u go..Sorry for my Bad english
- 來自 Erica，5 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分I have no idea why those last two reviews are so negative, but this helped me out in testing with a vendor that suddenly decided to move to a REST API with only a few weeks notice.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 11808772，5 年前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分Some months ago I wrote this rating, giving only 1 star. Since then Firefox evolved and the most annoying bug vanished:
[stroke]When I add a OAuth key the first time, I have to remove the modal overlay manually using developer tools.[/stroke]
Most bugs still persist:
Editing behaviour of request body text field is unexpected:
You click in the field and the box grows in size, reflowing text. Then it annoys you further, by selecting the whole text, instead of letting the cursor just be.
If you type in the URL field, it suggests previous URLs (coming from the browser, not addon). Good! When you navigate with the arrow keys to the desired item and press Enter, the request is directly sent. Bad!
Animations are really slow and distracting.
In the header dropdown, you don't see all of the content, e.g. there is an entry "Content-Type: appli…" and another entry "Content-Type: appli…". ╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻
Today, when I added an OAuth key, deleted it and added another one, it sent the request with the previous key. FML
I wrote previously:
"This addon was never finished and died a year ago. It seems the developer lost interest, given it was incarnated ca. 4 years ago and last commit is 1 year ago."
This still holds true.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 10389108，5 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分For all the people who need PATCH method, just click on the 'Method' dropdown list and instead of choosing from the list of existing methods, start typing in the box. It's a combo box and it will allow you to type PATCH as the name of the method and you're good to go.
It would be nice though if developer would add PATCH method to the list of default methods.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 11712952，5 年前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分Needs PATCH method!!!!! It's good for all the other http methods, but there's no PATCH support! And with more and more applications becoming ReSTful, and with frameworks like spring 4 / boot and other scaffolding-based frameworks, PATCH is a standard method for updating an entity. I will be using a different rest client until this one is fixed to support PATCH