- 來自 End User，5 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Does not work correctly with nested brackets.
For example, if you want to eradicate youtube playlists, you'd better locate &list parameter and rebuild the URL without it.
Rather than identifying all parameters for careful string composition.
has nested parentheses which are not parsed correctly by this extension.
I'd propose to use
with this replacement
This way parameter &index= will remain, but won't have any effect.
And the result will be removal of &list parameter which I am talking about.
- 來自 Charles Kong，5 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分I'm running this with FF v50 32-bit. Works great! I use it so 2 more URLs end up at 1 to eliminate duplicate entries in LastPass. (For example, http://10.1.2.3->http://realhost and http://alias->http://realhost. Then, save only a login entry for "realhost".)
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 10353549，5 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分This was a great addon but it doesn't work on Firefox Developer Edition 51.0a2. Although Developer Edition may not officially be supported but does anyone know a solution for this?
Updated on Nov 8:
Hi Einar, thank you for your reply and I'm sorry that the above behavior may have been because of my configuration issue. This addon works fine on Firefox Developer Edition 51.0a2.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 5974346，5 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Used it to force firefox to use port 8080 instead of 80 for a specific site. At first it seemed to work alright, but then I saw that when submitting form data it doesn't perform the redirect.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 12521647，5 年前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分The latest version available when updating is 3.1.0 (updated on August 5 2016), which isn't working with FF 48.0 (redirection rules aren't saved).
Found out what's causing the problem. The addon "RequestPolicy Continued 1.0beta12.3" prevents Redirector 3.1.0 from working properly.