- 來自 bugfix2，4 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分I've planned to use this add-on as privacy tool, for discarding tracking tokens (like google "utm_source") from URL and bypassing "away scripts" (that counts what external URL user clicked).
Unfortunately, this add-on first visits unmodified address, and only if original page loaded, redirects to another page).
Thus, it's useless for privacy purpose.
P.S. Updated FF to 55.0.3, issue is gone.Normally it doesn't send a request to the original address. However, since FF 52 there' this bug: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1345893 which always sends a request to the original url first. It's fixed and should be released in Firefox 55 apparently.
- 來自 hexalm，4 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Just installed, love the regex option, makes it easy to define rules (once you've tackled learning regex - try regexr.com to test and learn, helped me tons). Will update after some actual use. :)
- 來自 ffuser，4 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分It works great! If you could just add support for firefox android, that would make it perfect. Currently I can't find any way to enter rules on Android. Thanks :)
Or make the code open source, so others can do it. I can't access the code provided in the link. It says access denied.
- 來自 deviant2，4 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分when :
rightclick -> save link as
the URL/address still like that ...
andOR something like : redirector -> then send to download manager
i do really need this ... so i use : rightclick -> save link as
but it doesnt worked ...
its only worked when :
rightclick -> open new tab/window
- 來自 chris p，5 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分No way to interface with the add-on. No menu, no button. Compatible with ff android? Yea right! Same story with %90 of them on AMO. Show up as compatible when it is not.
- 來自 Artem S. Tashkinov，5 年前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分Why does this add-on require an example for each URL? Makes no sense to me.
Also I would love to import and export to CSV files because generating JSON out of my own rules is a Herculian task.
Also, please, change the view to table or something like that:
COLUMN 1: Name (optional)
COLUMN 2: Rule
COLUMN 3: Replace
COLUMN 4: Extra options
COLUMN 5: Checkbox (enabled)Example Url is required because it forces people to test their redirects before sending me emails complaining about something not working. It seriously reduces my email a lot :)
I have no plans to add any more features to this addon, or do any major changes to it. It's basically just in maintenance mode now.
- 來自 End User，5 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Does not work correctly with nested brackets.
For example, if you want to eradicate youtube playlists, you'd better locate &list parameter and rebuild the URL without it.
Rather than identifying all parameters for careful string composition.
has nested parentheses which are not parsed correctly by this extension.
I'd propose to use
with this replacement
This way parameter &index= will remain, but won't have any effect.
And the result will be removal of &list parameter which I am talking about.
- 來自 Charles Kong，5 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分I'm running this with FF v50 32-bit. Works great! I use it so 2 more URLs end up at 1 to eliminate duplicate entries in LastPass. (For example, http://10.1.2.3->http://realhost and http://alias->http://realhost. Then, save only a login entry for "realhost".)
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 10353549，5 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分This was a great addon but it doesn't work on Firefox Developer Edition 51.0a2. Although Developer Edition may not officially be supported but does anyone know a solution for this?
Updated on Nov 8:
Hi Einar, thank you for your reply and I'm sorry that the above behavior may have been because of my configuration issue. This addon works fine on Firefox Developer Edition 51.0a2.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 5974346，5 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Used it to force firefox to use port 8080 instead of 80 for a specific site. At first it seemed to work alright, but then I saw that when submitting form data it doesn't perform the redirect.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 12521647，5 年前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分The latest version available when updating is 3.1.0 (updated on August 5 2016), which isn't working with FF 48.0 (redirection rules aren't saved).
Found out what's causing the problem. The addon "RequestPolicy Continued 1.0beta12.3" prevents Redirector 3.1.0 from working properly.