評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Adrian，5 年前
Great extension, i used it to redirect www.reddit.com into i.reddit.com (Reddit is blocked on my country). The only minor problem for this extension is the logo colour, it has exactly the same colour as the new "Quantum" dark theme. Would be nice if you could add an outline on the logo :)
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Rick-0，8 天前This works very well, but you DO have to look for how to use regular expressions without direct links to instructions.
The author/maintainer seems to have passed away sometime between 12/2021 and 9/2022, so unless/until someone else takes over, I'd say no more updates.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 user，15 天前Has potential to be a really useful add-on but comes without builtin redirects even for popular website like Steam. https://pastebin.com/m81NLcjE.
Users have do to nearly everything themself or import some existing solutions from everywhere. Not convenient.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Abhinav1217，7 個月前Amazing addon, Does exactly what it says. Help section could be simplified ( for example adding a tl;dr) for non-technical person, maybe could be slightly better formatted. But it isn't too hard to understand in few minutes.
It is one of those addons which you won't need until you need it. For me it saved me a lot of headache, and its only been few minutes since I found out about this.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 raizuna，7 個月前Does not work how I want/need it to. I just want a redirect from https://www.youtube.com/feed/subscriptions or /subscriptions?flow=1 to ?flow=2 which can work the first time but clicking other menus makes the app get stuck in redirect loop a few times before settling down back on the subs page.
Probably YouTube's fault because all they ever do nowadays is make changes that piss people off or break certain aspects of their platform.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 juan riccio，7 個月前THANKS for this extension! I use to avoid the "new" Reddit and its click traps - I much prefer the old.reddit site.
The extension works, but it's a little difficult to use - which is all right: given the power it gives us, it's only normal we have to learn a bit about wildcards or regexps.
BUT I have a request: a link to the HELP page in the ADD REDIRECT page. It's unconvenient to have to close the editing tab just to look at help for syntax etc. Just my 2 cents.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Dan Caprine，7 個月前Great for redirecting YouTube shorts to regular videos. I use the following:
Advanced: Main window (address bar), IFrames, Objects (e.g. Flash content, Java applets), XMLHttpRequests (Ajax), HistoryState