- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Rusty Trombone，1 年前This was my favorite dial extension for years (and I've tried a lot) as it's very configurable and goes beyond a single page, but it kept malfunctioning a couple of times a year and had to be reset, which just took too long time to do without a backup system, so I've now given it up and uninstalled it. Using Group Speed Dial instead which is rock solid. Thanks anyway.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Water SKDJ，4 年前Very bad experience with this addon. Biggest problem; Firefox Sync. And so it may seem not to be the problem of the enthusiastic developer.
But I've been struggling for hours trying to display 54 links in a simple straight forward display and every time I open up the next FF on the next machine everything syncs to a mess again.
No way to keep the custom name I would like to add because every profile web page just shows my username instead of the site name. Horror!!!
So One setting would be to make sure you can keep a chosen name with one click. NOT by opening properties of each link, changing the name and ticking a box (?!) to make sure the name stays???
Another tip/ hint; Fast Dial used to show the favicon of the website. That is why I still use it in Waterfox. In Waterfox it doesn't create it's own new folder in bookmarks either, you just tell it what bookmarks folder to use.
It's not just your appreciated effort, it's mostly the loss of experienced developpers with this new 'ecosystem'. I give up. I'll leave the page my homepage just in the messy way it wants to present itself. I'll explain to viewers what has happened. Important part of my job anyway, explaining what goes wrong when changes forget who they are changing for.
Us. The People.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Jay163，5 年前After upgrading to Firefox 63.0.1 this addon is showing as a pinned tab whenever I start Firefox. This causes me to lose the real pinned tab that Quick dial replaced. Not good. After I disabled Quick Dial and restarted Firefox my pinned tab is back. This has to be some kind of bug.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13494752，6 年前This is alright, but it is not very user friendly.
What I like:
- folders in the quick dial
What I miss:
- Simple adding of pages to folders
- ability to see small icons of the pages inside the folder without opening it
- functional sync of speed dial between platforms- For simply adding page to folder, you can use the Firefox bookmars system and choose the folder in Quick Dial.
- Not sure if this is what you want for folder but you can use capture in new tab to make a snapshot of the folder content.
- For sync, I try to find a good solution but I need time.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13486466，6 年前При первом же запуске не понравилось . Отсутствие экспорта и импорта настроек и закладок для переноса на другой компьютер и синхронизации. Дальше не стал пользоваться. Удалил.