評價 3.6 分，滿分 5 分
3.6 顆星，滿分 5 顆星
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14326125，2 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Great to have it. Used vimperator before.
What seems better than in vimperator - indexing the links by letters.
What I miss: fully functional search (/) functionality, to use "n" / "N" to jump to next / previous hit.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13448040，3 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分This extension is simple and to the point, few points to improve:
- With the extension the 'Refresh the tab?' message prompts up every time I refresh the page, which is quite annoying.
- Link hinting with 'f' key uses numbers to index the links; while I think using letters might be better, since they are easier to type and will make the keystroke sequence shorter.
Anyway it's a great extension, especially when it's compatible with the latest FF57 (Quantum)!
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13433763，3 年前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分There's no settings.
Link hints are numeric, which makes them away from the home row and annoying on some keyboard layouts.
Some sites offer tailored shortcuts that are better than clicking buttons or links. There should be a way to disable the plugin on those sites.
- 來自 Noitidart，3 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Edit: Figured it out, it doesnt work with other hotkey extensions I was using "Open Tabs Next to Current".
Do you accept pull requests? I needed to decrement/increment page on hotkey press, how it works is regex to get the last number in the URL and then increment/decrement then load it.