- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15179677，2 小時前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分I am trying to verify my email on a site i signed up for and it said it sent it for me to verify but Yahoo does not have the verification. Not even in the spam folder. So i cant try out the free trial correctly before deciding to purchase the subscription. FF sent me here to report that it didn't work but this rating is the only thing i see to contact Mozilla to report it. Great concept that I would consider using after my 5 trial uses...if i could figure out how it worked.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15750175，1 天前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分A lot of sites won't accept @foo.mozmail.com. They flag the second "." as being invalid. It would be nice if the separator between my domain and "mozmail.com" could be a "-"
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 6991870，6 天前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分This is a great extension and idea, I've always used 10minutemail and those types of services, but Relay needs some work, you can't choose what address it forwards the emails to. And something very simple, why not add your aliases directly to the window of the extension instead of making you open a whole new tab? So you can save a couple of clicks!
This does serve its purpose though, it is nice and handy.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 17058051，1 個月前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分Worked great at first. But for several days NY Times subscription and something else using the same relay address flat out stopped arriving through to my Gmail. What's going on, Firefox Relay?! (Mercari US doesn't get through either. At Christmas time, it's a nightmare not getting those emails, for e.g.
- 來自 Noname，2 個月前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分This is a really cool concept - like really cool - but I feel that it's not being executed very effectively. Firstly, the little icon that appears in the 'email' fields of sign-ups doesn't allow you to click on the icon, select the email you want to fill it with, and then actually fill the email field. It wants you to re-direct to the actual page, tab over, copy it, then paste it into the email field. Horrible? No. Easy? No. Not too much, but steps can certainly be reduced for better user integration/convenience.
Secondly, MANY websites will not accept these 'mozmail.com' email addresses into their databases. Many will tell you that they aren't valid addresses. I'm not sure if this is an error on the user-end xp, or if it's an actual attempt to halt Firefox from being able to re-route marketing traffic. Either way, this is something that the dev team should certainly look into. I think this has awesome potential, but there are a few tweaks that could make this a mastapeace. (misspelled intentionally).
- 來自 Elijah Lopez，2 個月前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分No option to change the email address to forward emails to.
No option to get a generated alias address using the extension UI or with the right click.
Do not misinterpret me, the right click can only generate, not enter previously generated addresses.
開發者回應張貼於 2 個月前Hi! We have the option to change email addresses on our roadmap, we'll try and get that to you soon.
For the option to see your already generated aliases, we're working on that now and hoping to have this soon! Thank you for being a Relay user, we hope to make the experience even better for you. Please keep the feedback coming!
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 16453607，3 個月前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分I think it has limited usage. Doesn't work w/ all servers eg: www.chess.com. It's useful for unidirectional application whereby server sends notifications outbound. It doesn't work w/ in reverse direction or bidirectional application.