- 來自 Islenya，1 天前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分I am not giving this add-on a poor review. I do not see anywhere else to give feedback. I tried to use Firefox Relay on a Swan Capital site but it would not accept it. The site is https://www.yoursvp.com. Thanks.
- 來自 Jon Mozzi，2 天前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分The extension insists on using my old Firefox account email. Currently my account is linked to another email, but whenever I try to log into Relay it shows my old account email.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 17076742，6 天前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Sehr gutes und durchdachtes Addon. Jetzt kann ich auf TrashMail, Mailgw etc. verzichten. Für die erste Version schon ganz gut, die Auswahl unter mehreren Adressen sollte leicht möglich sein, hier gibt es noch was zu tun.
Tipp für Benutzer von keepass: Um keepass weiter verwenden zu können, muss die Anzeige des Relay-Icons im Eingabefeld der Mailadresse unterdrückt werden. Das geht über die Einstellungen von Relay. Ansonsten stoppt keepass nach Eingabe der Mailadresse und füllt weitere Felder nicht mehr aus.
- 來自 Jean-Mi，6 天前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Very nice and helpful app. However, the "auto-fill" capability is very limited. Plus, it is impossible to easily access already created aliases that make the daily use of the add-on very cumbersome.
- 來自 pennypacker，6 天前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分Provides a useful service, but implementation can be improved. Add-on allows you to generate a new alias from an email field, but this is a use case that is rare.
Much more common I would imagine is to choose an existing alias (from the maximum of 5 provided), and paste that alias into the email field (e.g. signing up for a newsletter). Add-on does not provide that, instead the user has to navigate to Firefox Relay web page, choose an alias, click on copy icon, change back to original tab, right-click the email field, and paste the alias.
6 separate actions, compared to one or two actions if you could right-click on the email field, move to the alias of interest, and click to select and paste.
Implementation is back to front (prioritising a rarely-used feature above an often-used feature) and needs fixing. UX seems to have been designed by developers, rather than humans (no slight against developers).
- 來自 ncwrahv1k，9 天前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分I have been looking for something like this for a while so it was great to see Mozilla release Relay. You’re given 5 aliases at a time which I have found to be more than enough. My main gripe with this extension is that there is no quick and easy way to copy those aliases onto your clipboard or auto-fill email fields. Seems like a huge oversight as far as user experience goes.
開發者回應張貼於 7 天前Thank you so much for the kind feedback and ideas on how we can improve the experience! We completely agree that being able to sign back in easily using your aliases would be a great improvement to the experience and hope we can deliver this soon. Please let us know if you have any additional feedback, as we're listening and using your feedback to help shape our product.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15132101，12 天前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分The relay email was rejected by RYM (RateYourMusic.com). Too bad. Seemed like a great idea!! Also, I see no way to set the Block or Forwarding elements. Suggestions please?
- 來自 Arkania，13 天前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分Hello. I really love this but VIMEO rejected my mail... after letting me to create an account.
I already upload a video and now they don't let me log-in. Also I can't use my relay alias for recover the account :(
開發者回應張貼於 13 天前Hi Arkania, I'm so sorry that you are having this issue. I just went to test myself and didn't seem to come across any errors when trying to log-in, but it seems like I'm not receiving any emails from VIMEO. Can you confirm what type of error you are receiving when trying to sign-in. Is it possible to try and reach out to VIMEO support to recover your account? I'd love to help look into this more for you, if you can provide screenshots or more details by opening an issue: https://github.com/mozilla/fx-private-relay/issues
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 16453607，13 天前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分I think it has limited usage. Doesn't work w/ all servers eg: www.chess.com. It's useful for unidirectional application whereby server sends notifications outbound. It doesn't work w/ in reverse direction or bidirectional application.