- 來自 eco.voyageurs，6 個月前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分Works well but I don't understand why you have to create groups. I just want to have my tabs organized vertically and this extension does that, but why the extra space for group since I just use one. (…also, settings are cryptic to me, what is a "badge"?)
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15193893，2 年前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分There is a lot to like. It meets much of my needs and works well. but it misses one HUGE feature. When you restart Firefox, the tab arrangements are lost with restored tabs. They all go back to one group and you need to move them out yourself. This is just such a lacking feature that devalues things dramatically. Add this, and you are on to a winner.
- 來自 Chtiland，2 年前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分It could a really good extension, but some features are really missing, like taking care of pined tabs and (multi account) container add-on. Hope it will be updated one day. So I remove it yet until next release.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 11226744，3 年前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分This addon is close to being perfect. The main, huge show-stopper for me is that there is no way to save (and it doesn't otherwise remember) my group organizations. There appears to be no way to make it remember which tabs I had in which groups. It needs some sort of session save function. Having to reorganize/regroup my tabs every time I close/re-open my browser makes it counterproductive for me to use this addon. However, if this issue is addressed, the addon will be absolutely perfect, I'd pay money for it, and would give it 100 stars.
開發者回應張貼於 3 年前This seems to be a reoccurring bug. I've been trying to investigate it but I cannot reproduce it so I suspect it's a bug within Firefox itself as well. I'm not sure.
See also: https://github.com/Rapptz/power-tabs/issues/16 and https://github.com/Rapptz/power-tabs/issues/11
- 來自 Timofey Sherudilo，4 年前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分A useful add-on. Though I cannot understand how "Always open in..." works. If I have domains assigned to groups, opening these domains from Bookmarks or the address bar opens them in the current group.
It seems that the 'Remember my decision" checkbox doesn't really remember it.
開發者回應張貼於 4 年前That shouldn't be happening (at least, I can't repro it).
When you assign a hostname to a group and the current group differs from the assigned group of that hostname it should prompt you if you want to switch that tab to the assigned group (with an option to remember it for next time if you're really sure).