- 來自 eco.voyageurs，6 個月前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分Works well but I don't understand why you have to create groups. I just want to have my tabs organized vertically and this extension does that, but why the extra space for group since I just use one. (…also, settings are cryptic to me, what is a "badge"?)
- 來自 Sor Targol，7 個月前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分It's a pity that the developer abandoned this amazing extension. I've gone through almost all the addons available at the moment, including the most popular ones, and I can say for sure that this extension, even despite all the bugs, is the most suitable for me. The most conspicuous bug: If I open window 1, then window 2, then close window 1, then close window 2, then when I open firefox all the tabs which were in window 1 either simply disappear or lose coherence and fall together into the first group, while the other groups become empty. The "open this site in your assigned group" feature doesn't work
- 來自 KarMiles，1 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Helps in organizing the chaos of tens of tabs open at any time. I would like more flexibility when it comes to colours (e.g. the currently open tab should be more distinct in dark mode). Overall great, though!
- 來自 kkc，2 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分This is much faster than Tree Stye Tabs, which was struggling and slowing down FF. In fact Power Tabs is instant on when you restart FF. I like the ability to group and set group names and colour code. A great little extension that I would keep simple and not overload with other features.
It does remember the groupings upon restart, however if you have to do a session restore, using e.g. "Tab Session Manager", then all the tab groupings are lost. Fixing this would make this a perfect plugin...!
One change I would consider is the ability to colour code group titles directly in the sidebar instead of going into settings... although this is not really a problem.
Another is the ability to preview a webpage upon mouseover - the preview could be a full browser page or the Windows Desktop Taskbar type mouseover preview.
Why is this not a recommended extension!!!???
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15193893，2 年前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分There is a lot to like. It meets much of my needs and works well. but it misses one HUGE feature. When you restart Firefox, the tab arrangements are lost with restored tabs. They all go back to one group and you need to move them out yourself. This is just such a lacking feature that devalues things dramatically. Add this, and you are on to a winner.
- 來自 Chtiland，2 年前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分It could a really good extension, but some features are really missing, like taking care of pined tabs and (multi account) container add-on. Hope it will be updated one day. So I remove it yet until next release.
- 來自 Nick，3 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分A very good idea and a good implementation. I usually have two Firefox windows open. Unfortunately, upon restart of Firefox all of the tabs are getting mixed into a single tab.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13563579，3 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分great addon, a perfect replacement of the former tab group. but still some bugs, when changing groups or create new tab, sometime will not hide other groups' tab, but show all the tabs; sometimes it works.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14448099，3 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分This extension makes managing a large number of tabs so much nicer. One suggestion: I think it would be nice to have an option to expand the active tab group in the sidebar when the active tab group is changed. I find that the utility of the key bindings for switching tab groups is drastically reduced because I have to click on the tab group to expand it after switching. Another alternative would be to introduce a new key binding to toggle the expanded/collapsed state of the current tab group. It would also be nice if there was some visual indication on the tab group about which tab group is active. I realize that the current tab is highlighted, but this isn't visible if the tab group is collapsed. Thanks for your excellent work!
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13707739，3 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Danny, thank you for PowerTabs and congrats! What a gem! Very nice.
First, it works like a charm.
Second, it is very lightweight.
I tested similar add-ons, and this is my choice!
It is the best way to hide + organize hidden tabs.
Please, few requests:
1) Add the option to work with pinned tabs, allowing to hide + organize + discard etc pinned tabs.
2) The "discard" function will be great with more granular control such "time (minutes)" to auto-discard, "don't discard playing tabs", "whitelisting", "discard pinned tabs" etc.
3) At FF' ContextMenu or TabMenu etc, add the option to open a page/link etc in a defined group.
- 來自 oxk4r，3 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Needs sync or automatic backup, because if there is a problem you'll lost everything.
Bold the active group in sidebar, should be a good idea, because is difficult identify it.
A window for reorganize, panorama style, would be very useful too, in my opinion.
For the rest, very good and very useful addon.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13980211，3 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Great overall addon to organize your tabs when you start to have too much of them (6/8+) : it uses the mostly unused horizontal space on the screen.
There are however some small issues that still bugs me :
* after restarting Firefox it can't remember in which group tabs was residing an puts them all in the first one
* the auto-assignment of tabs to groups is somewhat buggy : "Remember that choice" doesn't seem to work
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13948995，3 年前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分This extension has a nice set of features, but suffers from too many problems to be usable for me:
- the search bar for tabs grabs the focus when creating a new tab
- the order of tab creation is changed: new sub tabs are created above the previous siblings
- closing a tab brings you to a seemingly random tab, not the next sibling
- Firefox operations are noticeably slowed
- it sometimes get confused, and the order of the tabs is not the same as in the top bar
- no drag and dropping tabs between windows
So, worth it if you really need the specific feature, avoid otherwise.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 11226744，3 年前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分This addon is close to being perfect. The main, huge show-stopper for me is that there is no way to save (and it doesn't otherwise remember) my group organizations. There appears to be no way to make it remember which tabs I had in which groups. It needs some sort of session save function. Having to reorganize/regroup my tabs every time I close/re-open my browser makes it counterproductive for me to use this addon. However, if this issue is addressed, the addon will be absolutely perfect, I'd pay money for it, and would give it 100 stars.
開發者回應張貼於 3 年前This seems to be a reoccurring bug. I've been trying to investigate it but I cannot reproduce it so I suspect it's a bug within Firefox itself as well. I'm not sure.
See also: https://github.com/Rapptz/power-tabs/issues/16 and https://github.com/Rapptz/power-tabs/issues/11
- 來自 piecevcake，4 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Where is the documentation? I am using simple tab groups and tree tabs, and used to use colorful tabs when it worked looking for a replacement for all 3, but can't see what your add-on does, and why/if it is better than them. Could you please provide a link to a page which explains exactly what your add-on does, user instructions, and any compatibility issues? If it is good I will revise rating. But app without instructions is just a big headache.
開發者回應張貼於 3 年前The documentation on how to use the add-on is literally in the same page this is in. The rest is relatively straightforward since there's just straightforward groupings. I see no reason to state the obvious.
If you honestly feel like something is missing or needs documentation to understand then by all means please tell me what parts you found confusing enough to warrant excessive documentation.
- 來自 Timofey Sherudilo，4 年前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分A useful add-on. Though I cannot understand how "Always open in..." works. If I have domains assigned to groups, opening these domains from Bookmarks or the address bar opens them in the current group.
It seems that the 'Remember my decision" checkbox doesn't really remember it.
開發者回應張貼於 4 年前That shouldn't be happening (at least, I can't repro it).
When you assign a hostname to a group and the current group differs from the assigned group of that hostname it should prompt you if you want to switch that tab to the assigned group (with an option to remember it for next time if you're really sure).
- 來自 user_254156，4 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Finally a worthy replacement to the Simple Tab Groups add-on.
I really like the minimalistic approach - no thumbnails and other not needed features, yet at the same time powerful with a lot of options to easily manage and automatically group your tabs.
The sidebar is also a really welcome addition which eases the navigation between tabs and eliminates the need for a separate addon.
Truly a great addon.
- 來自 Skye，4 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分After Quantum killed off Tab Groups I've been waiting for a similar extension to take its place. It doesn't have all the features that TG had to offer, but I recognize that it's the limitation of Quantum's current state rather than it not being a feature that the creator had forgone.
Overall it's great and I'm looking forward to future updates.