評價 4.1 分，滿分 5 分
4.1 顆星，滿分 5 顆星
- 來自 Norzemen，2 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Finally a tool which allows me to configure search the way I want it. Too bad Google couldn't provide this for me, but then why would they. They want to drive me to their crony sites.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14240329，2 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Very helpful. One problem though: The UI and method for managing my blocklist is a bit clunky. It is also slow to change pages in the manager window if you have a lot of blocked sites. I would suggest some kind of optimized list view or some easier and faster way to edit the blocklist without sifting through pages of entries.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14136702，2 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Very good and easy application to use. I use it to remove annoying websites such as Pinterest off of Google search results. Unfortunately, it can't block image search results.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13524479，2 年前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分I'm using Bitdefender and all my results in google, after installing this plugin, have that blue line below :
If I block ONE Pinterest result for example, or any result, then all of Google's results pages appear : empty, whatever I search. (then I have to unblock that or deactivate this plugin)
Most good security solutions check your webpages results before you click on them. And "Personal Blocklist" doesn't see the real URL, but the one modified by Bitdefender (just a guess) before it's displayed in Firefox.
I tried to turn ON/OFF all Bitdefender's Web Protections to find the one responsible but I couldn't. Sometimes they're all ON (Scan Web Traffic for Malware, Scan SLL, Protection against Phishing, etc) and Personal Blocklist displays the proper address in Google's Results and sometimes some are OFF and the Google results are all : "block trafficlight.bitdefender.com"
There seem to be a fault in Personal Blocklist that catches Google's URLs as they are, even when a part of the URL is modified by the chosen Security Solution (At least Bitdefender).
Please have a look into that when you have a minute. Thanks in advance ;) I'm looking forward to put 5 stars, because without that... it'd be worth it ! :(
Sorry I couldn't find the precise Bitdefender protection causing that.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14034521，2 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Works great on Google. (Doesn't work on Google enhanced Startpage over which the app developer likely has no control. Too bad for the latter but what can you do.)
- 來自 SeanPercy42，3 年前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分There should be an option in the context menu so you can right click on a URL and choose add to blocklist. Come on developers, this is an obvious and simple feature that would make your add-on significantly easier to use.