評價 4.1 分，滿分 5 分
4.1 顆星，滿分 5 顆星
- 來自 pinkyracer，9 天前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分THANK YOU!!!!! This is exactly what I was looking for! So sick of getting only Amazon, Alibaba & ebay results in shopping searches. Now I can find more local etailers instead of wasting all my money on the Man.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15308627，9 天前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Great idea, but doesn't work in version 74.0. I can install, but there is no where to add blocked websites. Google results show no "Block website" lines. (I logged into FF to write this review and the "Block website" line showed up once, but I couldn't click on it. Then it went away when I searched again. This seems very buggy. I'll try again in a few months.
- 來自 whodatuser，3 個月前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分It's a great idea but it doesn't block images or advertisements from certain sites. uOrigin however does block a selected site very well but it blocks a lot of stuff you might not want blocked without some heavy configuration.
If this plugin could block everything associated with a certain domain name it would be a winner. I hope you can get it to that point and I will check back periodically. Thank you for your efforts. I know there is no reward in writing these plugins at best minimal so thanks again.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 11494868，5 個月前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Love it, but why can't I directly block a website I have currently open in a tab anymore by simply clicking on the Personal Blocklist icon? Why was this function removed in the new version?
- 來自 Bathsheba，1 年前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分Works on regular Google search results, yay! Update: not so yay, adds annoying "Block *.com" footnote to every search result. Don't want or need this, takes up valuable screen real estate, please remove. This is what will eventually make me uninstall this add-on.
Does not work on Google Images results. :-( :-( :-( All I wanted here was to remove Pinterest results from image searches. My search continues.Hi Bathsheba,
The annoying "Block *.com" footnote could be remove in the preference page, you are not the only one who don't like this. ;P
Also, you are not the only one who want the image block feature, here is the ticket:
I will make some big change for this add-on recently, hope you are willing to wait for it. :)