評價 4.2 分，滿分 5 分
4.2 顆星，滿分 5 顆星
來自 Norzemen，2 年前
評價 5 分，滿分 5 分
Finally a tool which allows me to configure search the way I want it. Too bad Google couldn't provide this for me, but then why would they. They want to drive me to their crony sites.
- 來自 Davidpcs3，8 天前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分This is the only search blocker I use, simple and to the point. mostly use it to block softonic.com and anything similar. I recommend it to all my computer clientes. Never have had a problem worth mentioning with it. Thanks
- 來自 pinkyracer，5 個月前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分THANK YOU!!!!! This is exactly what I was looking for! So sick of getting only Amazon, Alibaba & ebay results in shopping searches. Now I can find more local etailers instead of wasting all my money on the Man.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15308627，5 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Great idea, but doesn't work in version 74.0. I can install, but there is no where to add blocked websites. Google results show no "Block website" lines. (I logged into FF to write this review and the "Block website" line showed up once, but I couldn't click on it. Then it went away when I searched again. This seems very buggy. I'll try again in a few months.
- 來自 whodatuser，8 個月前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分It's a great idea but it doesn't block images or advertisements from certain sites. uOrigin however does block a selected site very well but it blocks a lot of stuff you might not want blocked without some heavy configuration.
If this plugin could block everything associated with a certain domain name it would be a winner. I hope you can get it to that point and I will check back periodically. Thank you for your efforts. I know there is no reward in writing these plugins at best minimal so thanks again.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 11494868，10 個月前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Love it, but why can't I directly block a website I have currently open in a tab anymore by simply clicking on the Personal Blocklist icon? Why was this function removed in the new version?