- 來自 jult，4 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分OK, turns out I was wrong, although it seems to have started when I started using OneTab. I'm rating it 4 and try and start with a fresh profile for FF Quantum. Will see what happens..
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13465772，4 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Works Fine, but needs to improve on "pinned tabs" : they are not moved to onetab, which is good, but restore all" opens in a new window without the pinned tabs, and then you have to manually merge these two windows :(
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13690548，4 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分il est possible d'envoyer l'onglet one touch sur un autre pc, sauf que c'est impossible de cliquer sur un onglet pour l'ouvrir ! alors ça sert a quoi ?
la seule solution a été de m'envoyer les url sur mon autre pc...et si je dois faire cette manœuvre tous les jours, ce n'est pas top !
Merci de m'indiquer comment proceder.Par contre le pc rame beaucoup moins.
- 來自 南无阿弥陀佛，4 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分awesome!
But, when having plenty of tabs, it's hard to find 'onetab' between them to browse some links inside. so it will be more handy to pop up a panel to operate instead of a tab.
More, most of the favicons are broken.
- 來自 kayote，4 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分(Note, I previously gave this a 1/5 rating because it was consuming a lot system resources & making my browsing virtually impossible). However, after much experimentation with the other addons, it turns out, the cause was another extension for youtube that was interfering with this addon. Upon removal of that extension, oneTab is working just fine. So thank you to the devs. My one complaint is that its UX is quite strange, I would have liked to be able to save the tabs (which we can rename already) and move between the groups, similar to GroupTabs. Regardless, I am taking my time to get used to this addon. Thanks again. Rating revised.
- 來自 LSeeber，4 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Love this extension. I use it to keep my usual tabs all in one place but without having to suck up memory while using only 1 or 2 or 5 of the many. It collapses all tabs into one page of links so they don't all have to stay open when not using them but keeping them handy. Even after reboots and crashes (which firefox seems to do a LOT since the quantum update).
- 來自 BillBateman，4 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分I love that concept and it really works, however. I noticed a slow down and inadvertently crashed Firefox. When that happened I lost a number of tabs only saved in onetab and can't figure out how to recover them.
- 來自 FLOQdesign，4 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Really useful add-on in a number of ways.
Obviously clears the tab clutter but I find the 'one-click restore' feature a quick way to open repetitively visited sites.
Only issue I'm having recently with FF v57+ is not being able to pin the tab between restarts - plugin issue or FF?
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13580052，4 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Great extentsion, highly recommend if you open a lot of tabs...just push the one tab and bing a fresh slate...Thanks Guys&Girls Love your extentsion....keep up the Good work...I Am a fan and a Believer:)
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13542700，4 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分I love this add-on and have always used it on Chrome. Since switching to the Firefox Browser I was glad to see that OneTab is just as useful here. I save a lot of memory on my iMac when I click this extension, but that's only because I am a tab opening queen and sometimes have 15-20 tabs open at one time. The only reason I reduced 1 star is because on both Chrome and Firefox, I have never been able to figure out where past groups are stored. I am only able to access links that from the homepage when you click on the extension. Ex: If that 1 page only stores 10 groups, old ones continue to be lost when the new ones I am saving replace the links on that 1 page. That was harder to explain in my words than I thought it would be!