- 來自 PERCE-NEIGE，3 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分EDITED: All my tabs are still there, the addon is perfectly working for me. But it seems it's not the case for most of the users here. I don't know why it's working for me, and not for other users. I suggest you to use another addon, that seems better now: better-onetab instead. Because Onetabe hasn't been updated since 2017, it really seems it's not maintained anymore!
My previous review: It doesn't lose your tab, and if you want to be sure it'll never lose any tabs, the extension lets you save them to the disk in a html format, very handy.
This is the extension I use to keep my sessions, close in one click the tabs when I have many many, and save them. One of the best memory saver.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14234466，3 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分though I love the app and it actually did what it said.. Though I think one thing that should be added that will be also easy to implement for oneTab is to let user add a description for the link they have just added to their one tab list, which makes it easy for user to remember anything if he wants to save about that url .. something like notes
- 來自 Era2011，3 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Bonsoir, Très pratique extension, malheureusement j'ai dû retirer 1 étoile suite à de nombreux bugs suite auxquels je m'estime heureuse si tous les onglets (leur adresse évidemment) ne partent pas tous ! Ce qui m'est déjà arrivé à bien trop de reprises dont la dernière en date d'il y a 2/3 jours... J'avoue qu'à ce moment, je peste ferme contre tous !!! Le jour où ces bugs n'arriveront plus, la 5ème étoile sera placée au plus vite.Si vous aviez le temps de rectifier ce qui ne va pas afin que cela n'arrive plus, je vous en serai immensément reconnaissante, soyez-en certain. Je vous remercie déjà du temps que allez y consacrer; à défaut, après un délai raisonnable, je me verrai dans l'obligation de choisir une extension plus fiable, et ce, même si la vôtre est plus pratique. Je dois pouvoir me fier aux extensions que j'utilise quotidiennement, j'espère que vous comprenez ! Je me permets de compter sur vous. Je reste dans l'attente d'une réaction de votre part ...
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14128883，3 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分I've long been a "multiple tabs open" person and this just makes life soooo much easier, not to mention dramatically reducing memory usage.
However, I too wish there was a FF Mobile version in the near future. I'd pay for that app!
- 來自 firefoxtrot，3 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Ok, I'm starting to figure this addon out and wanted to share how I am using it to get many tabs under control.
If you haven't figured it out already, to separate groups, you need to lock them. Then when you add a new tab to the list, it will go to it's own group.
I've been using multiple tabs addon to select multiple tabs to open in new window, then I use the send all tabs to specified group. It clears tabs out really fast.
- 來自 rolandog，3 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分It works really well when it comes to guzzling tabs and storing them as lists instead of processes that hog resources on your system. It is useful, and easy to use, and I still plan on using it.
I like that you can send tabs to 'Named tab groups'; but I dislike being unable to reorder them (and they show up in the order they were created and named in the menu, so they're unsorted if you have a lot of groups).
There is one issue I've run into: if you've recently named a tab group, and then send an individual tab to OneTab, it'll be sent to that tab group and not to a new unnamed group. The only way I've found to get around this issue is to send multiple tabs (e.g. 'send all tabs to the left' or 'send all tabs to the right' to OneTab) so that you get a new unnamed group. A bit unintuitive, and not documented AFAIG (As Far As I Googled).
Overall, pretty good.
- 來自 The Volte，3 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Great add-on, could be Cloud based (sign in with an account to sync across devices), also auto close tabs after a certain time and save to a list. And use a thumbnail snapshot of each webpage saved in the list.
- 來自 DarkSim905，3 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分This tab seemed cool & useful at first, but then it's limitations started to rear their ugly head. I haven't quite been able to determine if this addon is made for power users or not. I dumped upwards of 700 tabs in here. What's readily apparent is sorting was not thought about in this extension. It's a bit cumbersome & requires too many steps. In addition, at this level, things seem to break: I'll send 10 tabs at a time to a group & it just does nothing, refreshing the page. It...sort of works? I'll have to see if there are any conflicting add-ons (e.g. uMatrix or uBlock) that cause issues. Otherwise, I've set myself back the equivalent of months by using this.
Edit: *sigh* I've adjusted my review, as I realized there's a toggle in the options to 'silently' ignore duplicates. Perhaps this shouldn't be silent for those of us who are coming from other tools like TabGroups & TabGroups+. I'm still leaving my review in-tact, as I think the developer will appreciate some of the suggestions. Or not. :-)
Also, I will say one thing. As a result of installing this add-on, you realize how fast it is to just 'WOOSH', send many webpages into oblivion. Kinda neat.