- 來自 Firefox 使用者 5477101，2 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分This is one of the most needed and useful addons I use. However, there is no data safety when installing a OneTab update!
This is true:
Don't worry about closing OneTab - you will not lose your stored tabs. Even if you close all tabs and exit your web browser and restart your computer, the tabs you have stored in OneTab will not be lost."
However the contents of OneTab totally disappears each time it is updated. Surely there is a way to fix that problem.
All I can suggest is that instead of autoupdates, do manual, and IF there is a OneTab update, then first export the content, so it can be imported after the update. Do not forget to do so if you do not want your content to disappear.
- 來自 Lucas G. Devescovi，2 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分It was working ok, but latest version erased all my save tabs.
Luckily as explained by a previous comment, restoring the previous version bring the saved tabs back.
Developer answered, and they fixed it. Read the "About" section for an explanation on how to fix it.
Giving 4 stars now ;)
- 來自 Sidney Young，2 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Really usefull addon here, with only one big exception. Every now and then (usually when firefox updates), all your saves will be wiped.
Lots of folks have this problem and commented on it without resolution. It is kind of surprise that you need to save your saves to live your life in peace with this software. Given a bug is here for a years now, one would expect it to be finally fixed, but devs are silent and source code is closed.
Since it's the main thing (to my knowing) why this addon is uninstalled, I can easily imagine that this exception can lead to extinction of this extension.
Here are testimonials of other slightly pissed, hissed and by this issue kissed people :
"TL;DR OneTab extension has major bug"
"ppl complain daily on their app reviews that they lost tabs"
"OneTab dev(s) ... have made the user experience uncertain and risky"
"I will never, NEVER use OneTab again!"
"All beware the empty promises of OneTab!"
So please do something about it, for good of all your fans.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13998629，2 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分I would have given 5*s but I recently reinstalled Firefox which brought back all my Addons. However I lost everything in OneTab. One has to manually export everything which is too old fashioned. If we login in to OneTab all our bookmarks should come back. Since then I've stopped using it.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14686753，3 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Only giving 4/5 instead of 5 because I can not manually move my tab groups.. Sure I have have the starred groups on top but i would like to be able to drag and drop them in the order i want the groups to be.. Also an option to minimize the gruops would be a great idea
Dont take me wrong.. I have 50+ tabs and this gets the job done
- 來自 Mrkickin，3 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分The one-click feature is nice as well as releasing the memory and cpu resources required to keep tabs open. The management is ok, i can work with it. The one downside to this is losing your backward/forward history. I was on the fence between 3 and 4 stars but I decided to give the developers the benefit of a doubt.