- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15137481，3 年前This used to work well, but the last few months I have kept opening Firefox to discover I don't have any tabs or even "One Tab" I am totally fed up with it!! Rubbish
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 12373428，3 年前One last edit I'm reading these high rated reviews and are they rating the desktop version. I mean it seems like those are reviews for the PC versions.
Who goes into task manager on Android Firefox. Or calls it FF when they are reviewing the Android one.
Anyone else seeing this or am I just way too suspicious and of how anyone could rate the mobile version as 4 or 5 stars. Show a screen recording of anyone saving 40 tabs on the mobile extension.
Update again, shouldn't have deleted my old old old review which already went over this
From the get go everyone has the same problem. Saves like 3 tabs 10 max and all my old tabs are gone. We get it, those aren't technically tabs you have open they are your history. That's how Firefox is doing it idk I don't code that just seems obvious but then why when we all say this is the best thing ever and I have been since it came out do you not care about people browsing on Android. I don't want to drag my laptop with me everywhere. Is there a workaround you can recommend. Like having a background feature that reloads all your ""historytabs"" before onetab does it's magic? It just sucks on Android idk why I have it installed but I always do. How has nobody else taken over your extension on Android. I get we aren't paying for it but eh I guess do whatever then. I can't complain I get what I get. Just onetab on a real pc filled a huge need for a lot of people. You guys are awesome really hate this though.
2020 update. Deleting my 2 year old review or however old. Love onetab been using it since 2012 or so whenever it came out. I was one of the people who fell in love with it and have been recommending it and installing it every time I have to set up a new laptop or pc. It goes Ublock, then onetab, then whatever I find useful.
I have a question not really a complaint because I am a fan of how much this add-on helps me out. I have ADHD and I have had over 700 tabs open at one point between chrome and Firefox but can you please stop one tab from opening every time I open the browser. It's a nuisance and a chore to swipe them all away and it inevitably takes away the first thing I try to get to.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13686760，3 年前Please mark this as not support for android platform. It just killed 100+ tabs when i pressed " Bring all tabs into Onetab" but only showed only 1 tab currently opened. Yikes.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 CoralineCastell，3 年前Most recent update asks for a new permission: "store unlimited amount of client-sided data."
No.This permission simply means you can't run out of storage space to store more tabs. There is no privacy implication from this change. Without this permission, OneTab only gets 5MB of storage space.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13577194，3 年前https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/downloads/file/767772/onetab-1.25-fx.xpi
Open the link above directly to cover the installation of version 1.25. Note that it is not to uninstall version 1.26 before installation, but to cover the installation of version 1.25 directly on the basis of 1.26. Lost tag page groups can be retrieved. May the Force be with you!
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15071821，3 年前Absolutely outrageous. DO NOT USE IT. Sooner or later it will clean ALL the links you stored there. I wonder why this buggy and poorly coded add-on is still available on Mozilla's website. It's time it was removed from here once and for all!
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15071642，3 年前ONCE AGAIN I'VE LOST ALL MY TABS........!!!!!! THEIR ONLY JOB IS TO KEEP TAB SAVED. DO NOT RELY ON ONETAB. I'VE JUST LOST HOURS OF RESEARCH
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 12564132，3 年前well... be ready to lose everything at each update !
EDIT : OK ! reading the comment you can find a fix (downgrading to the previous version restore the tab list ! )
but come on... most people won't even bother coming checking here... either automating the export before each update... or a warning to do so would solve this :/ !
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 DeMarcus，3 年前ALL of my tabs were gone. Ridiculous......（EDIT: Try downgrading, but DIDN'T bring back my tabs......）Hi, as long as you never removed OneTab, (Firefox deletes all extension data if you remove it), then your tabs are all safe. If you upgrade to the latest version 1.27 all of your tabs will reappear. Sorry for the confusion.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14361122，3 年前It f*cked up all saved tabs. Second time. I haven't been making backups too often due to info from forums that previous version is free from this problem. The last version came without any wornings and deleted all tabs.
Unfortunatly the method, that was mentioned in commets.
If you use it, everytime make a backup via html doc.
Now I have to go - I need to get through the entire history for at least a week. F************ck!
F*ck the devs.Hi, as long as you never removed OneTab, (Firefox deletes all extension data if you remove it), then your tabs are all safe. If you upgrade to the latest version 1.27 all of your tabs will reappear. Sorry for the confusion.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 LeeU，3 年前Two days ago I would have given this a 5-star rating. However, today ... all my saved tabs are gone! I see it's been two years since this has been updated and, given the number of unanswered complaints, I am guessing this won't be fixed. I am using Ubuntu 18.04 and can't find any help to recover the tabs. Oh well, moving on to another I guess. Too bad. It was great once.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15041370，3 年前STAY AWAY!!! This shit just deleted about 200 tabs for me by moving only 47 tabs to the OneTab window when using the send all tabs from all windows to OneTab feature, closing all tabs one by one and then closing the windows, so restoring the windows with Firefor built in feature only brings back ONE tab per window and not even all windows (3/10). As you can imagine i'm quite upset by this.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15001830，4 年前Used to be good. Now on occasion when click 'bring all tabs into onetab', all tabs are closed but are not brought into onetab - ie they are gone, gone, gone. An extension of this type has to be consistently reliable, else it's worse than useless. They don't seem to be updating it, so I guess it's dead.