- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15071642，2 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分ONCE AGAIN I'VE LOST ALL MY TABS........!!!!!! THEIR ONLY JOB IS TO KEEP TAB SAVED. DO NOT RELY ON ONETAB. I'VE JUST LOST HOURS OF RESEARCH
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 12564132，2 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分well... be ready to lose everything at each update !
EDIT : OK ! reading the comment you can find a fix (downgrading to the previous version restore the tab list ! )
but come on... most people won't even bother coming checking here... either automating the export before each update... or a warning to do so would solve this :/ !
- 來自 DeMarcus，2 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分ALL of my tabs were gone. Ridiculous......（EDIT: Try downgrading, but DIDN'T bring back my tabs......）Hi, as long as you never removed OneTab, (Firefox deletes all extension data if you remove it), then your tabs are all safe. If you upgrade to the latest version 1.27 all of your tabs will reappear. Sorry for the confusion.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14361122，2 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分It f*cked up all saved tabs. Second time. I haven't been making backups too often due to info from forums that previous version is free from this problem. The last version came without any wornings and deleted all tabs.
Unfortunatly the method, that was mentioned in commets.
If you use it, everytime make a backup via html doc.
Now I have to go - I need to get through the entire history for at least a week. F************ck!
F*ck the devs.Hi, as long as you never removed OneTab, (Firefox deletes all extension data if you remove it), then your tabs are all safe. If you upgrade to the latest version 1.27 all of your tabs will reappear. Sorry for the confusion.
- 來自 LeeU，2 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Two days ago I would have given this a 5-star rating. However, today ... all my saved tabs are gone! I see it's been two years since this has been updated and, given the number of unanswered complaints, I am guessing this won't be fixed. I am using Ubuntu 18.04 and can't find any help to recover the tabs. Oh well, moving on to another I guess. Too bad. It was great once.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15041370，2 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分STAY AWAY!!! This shit just deleted about 200 tabs for me by moving only 47 tabs to the OneTab window when using the send all tabs from all windows to OneTab feature, closing all tabs one by one and then closing the windows, so restoring the windows with Firefor built in feature only brings back ONE tab per window and not even all windows (3/10). As you can imagine i'm quite upset by this.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15001830，2 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Used to be good. Now on occasion when click 'bring all tabs into onetab', all tabs are closed but are not brought into onetab - ie they are gone, gone, gone. An extension of this type has to be consistently reliable, else it's worse than useless. They don't seem to be updating it, so I guess it's dead.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14971614，2 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分WARNING: This extension does NOT save your windows with tabs. I was hoping to find an addon for firefox similar to Cluster Tab Manager on Chrome, so I thought this would be it.
NOPE. This only temporarily condenses your tabs and they will NOT BE SAVED for later. You could " star" a tab, fooling you into thinking it will be saved for later (like when you want to open up a new window and load them up there) but it WILL NOT. Not only that, but the buttons on the UI are very unintuitive. SO MANY BUTTONS just mass condense your tabs without asking which tabs you want to be saved. Some of these buttons will also even automatically delete the condensed tabs after a couple seconds without user input!
So many good porn tabs lost in an instant... Might as well just go back to using my already cluttered and filled bookmarks manager...
- 來自 rjt，3 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分"Bring All Tabs into OneTab" loses all your tabs from other windows and the developers have known the loss that occurs for many many months, if not years. Used to be My Favorite extension.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14609460，3 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分I installed it to help me manage my 50+ tabs that I have unloaded, then it proceeds to LOAD ALL OF THEM. To avoid crashing my computer, I had to close my browser, and when I re-open my browser, ALL MY TABS WERE GONE. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH FUCKING BACKTRACKING I HAVE TO DO.