- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 MrHallows，2 年前I've used this extension religiously for years on my desktop and I love it. However, I just installed it on my Android phone and upon using it, it deleted ALL of my tabs and didn't even save them!! I had over 100 tabs open and now they are gone! I am EXTREMELY disappointed.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 BinaryWave，2 年前Used OneTab for desktop Firefox forever, I installed it to use on my Android phone and it deleted ALL of my tabs which are now unrecoverable!!! DO NOT USE OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR DATA!
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15620583，2 年前lost all tabs in onetab
this thing dont work:
Don't worry about closing OneTab - you will not lose your stored tabs. Even if you close all tabs and exit your web browser and restart your computer, the tabs you have stored in OneTab will not be lost. "
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Mab, Queen of Air and Darkness，3 年前Ate 50 tabs of research, saved three unimportant ones. Could've used something like the right-click context menu available on desktop to save a certain group of tabs one by one like I had wanted to.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14178440，3 年前Absolutely useless. After restoring tabs Firefox tried to load content of all tabs at once which resulted in an infinite loop of loading without any result. Had to kill FF with the Task Manager. Lost all tabs. Avoid.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13757480，3 年前I tried this add-on today, having so far been fairly pleased with it on FF for Windows. I had 30 tabs open on FF for Android. OneTab saved the most recent three and deleted the other 27 from existence. The fail is impossible to exaggerate. I will probably remove this and hunt for alternatives on FF for Windows too.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15875055，3 年前Used to have this on Chrome in 2018, worked. That's why I trusted it and didn't export.
Now, in 2020 on Firefox/MacOS, didn't restore 48 tabs, but removed them from the list. Hours of work destroyed, no chance to know which 48 of ~ 1000 tabs were relevant to me.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 David，3 年前Broken on Android! Beware! Only saves a few tabs (if lucky), I had 43 tabs, it only saved one. I tested again with twelve, and it only saved three. I was also unable to recover the lost tabs through 'recently closed' in history. Wonderful on PC, disastrous in Android.