- 來自 Samuel Hodgkins，2 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Tried to save some incognito tabs with this on Android. It closed all of my incognito tabs but only saved some of them, and even closed all of my non-incognito tabs without saving any of them!
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13008207，2 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分WTF!!! I have more than 400 tabs. When I click the button, All tabs are moved to OneTab's tab. But when I click restore all in OneTab's tab, It only restore the first tab, and all other tabs are gone!
- 來自 Laurent Meesseman，2 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Works on Firefox for desktop, but for Android, it just closes all your tabs and leaves you with an empty page. Unfortunately, Firefox can only restore the latest 10 tabs.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15281697，2 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Firefox auf Android 6.1 (ein Gerät mit 4 Rechenkernen, 1GB Arbeitsspeicher, ... Damit wäre die Apollo-Mission ein Kinderspiel gewesen, insbesondere Apollo 13). Das Addon macht aus 300 Tabs, mit denen der Browser noch problemlos arbeiten kann 2 (ZWEI!) Einträge in der erzeugten Liste und vernichtet die Web-Links zuverlässig. Wie schwer kann es sein aus Tablinks eine Liste mit 300 Zeilen zu erzeugen? Unter Windows funktioniert es!?
0 Points, 0 Punkte. Angesichts des Schadenspotentials kann man nicht von kostenlosem Addon sorechen. Caution! Dangerous!
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15260414，2 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Had 78 tabs open. This app closed all 78 but only saved 6. How on earth does this app have a "recommended" badge if it so grosdly fails at its one simple task. Absolutely shameful.
- 來自 pipotron3000，2 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分It trashed ALL tabs. Simple as that.
There is NO integrated backup/restore.
By chance, i only stored not so important tabs in it.
More than that : once it is crashed, it stays like this.
And when you add ANOTHER tab ... it simply disappear, because it is closed AND not stored.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15243047，2 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Don't install this add-on unless you want all your existing tabs wiped out with no way to restore them. I had over 100 tabs I was looking to back up or make a list of, and I lost all of them.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15237298，2 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Destroys tab groups/hidden tab status and uninstalling will NOT restore your tabs to their rightful place. Make sure you have a backup of your profile before using this.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15230551，2 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Total failure! I've had several hundreds tabs opened, so I've installed One Tab for Android Firefox to move them to the OneTab list. Result? 2 (two!) tabs saved, the rest is gone, without any option to restore. Thanks a lot, OneTab 😕
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15137481，2 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分This used to work well, but the last few months I have kept opening Firefox to discover I don't have any tabs or even "One Tab" I am totally fed up with it!! Rubbish
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 12373428，2 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分One last edit I'm reading these high rated reviews and are they rating the desktop version. I mean it seems like those are reviews for the PC versions.
Who goes into task manager on Android Firefox. Or calls it FF when they are reviewing the Android one.
Anyone else seeing this or am I just way too suspicious and of how anyone could rate the mobile version as 4 or 5 stars. Show a screen recording of anyone saving 40 tabs on the mobile extension.
Update again, shouldn't have deleted my old old old review which already went over this
From the get go everyone has the same problem. Saves like 3 tabs 10 max and all my old tabs are gone. We get it, those aren't technically tabs you have open they are your history. That's how Firefox is doing it idk I don't code that just seems obvious but then why when we all say this is the best thing ever and I have been since it came out do you not care about people browsing on Android. I don't want to drag my laptop with me everywhere. Is there a workaround you can recommend. Like having a background feature that reloads all your ""historytabs"" before onetab does it's magic? It just sucks on Android idk why I have it installed but I always do. How has nobody else taken over your extension on Android. I get we aren't paying for it but eh I guess do whatever then. I can't complain I get what I get. Just onetab on a real pc filled a huge need for a lot of people. You guys are awesome really hate this though.
2020 update. Deleting my 2 year old review or however old. Love onetab been using it since 2012 or so whenever it came out. I was one of the people who fell in love with it and have been recommending it and installing it every time I have to set up a new laptop or pc. It goes Ublock, then onetab, then whatever I find useful.
I have a question not really a complaint because I am a fan of how much this add-on helps me out. I have ADHD and I have had over 700 tabs open at one point between chrome and Firefox but can you please stop one tab from opening every time I open the browser. It's a nuisance and a chore to swipe them all away and it inevitably takes away the first thing I try to get to.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13686760，2 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Please mark this as not support for android platform. It just killed 100+ tabs when i pressed " Bring all tabs into Onetab" but only showed only 1 tab currently opened. Yikes.
- 來自 CoralineCastell，2 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Most recent update asks for a new permission: "store unlimited amount of client-sided data."
No.This permission simply means you can't run out of storage space to store more tabs. There is no privacy implication from this change. Without this permission, OneTab only gets 5MB of storage space.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13577194，2 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/downloads/file/767772/onetab-1.25-fx.xpi
Open the link above directly to cover the installation of version 1.25. Note that it is not to uninstall version 1.26 before installation, but to cover the installation of version 1.25 directly on the basis of 1.26. Lost tag page groups can be retrieved. May the Force be with you!
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15071821，2 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Absolutely outrageous. DO NOT USE IT. Sooner or later it will clean ALL the links you stored there. I wonder why this buggy and poorly coded add-on is still available on Mozilla's website. It's time it was removed from here once and for all!