- 來自 Gorilla，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.
- 來自 Omitade，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分~When I am researching something, I tend to open a lot of tabs. It gets chaotic and then, at the end of the day, I just don't want to see them any more. One Tab takes care of it, like a good housekeeper. Wonderful!~
Well that was from while ago. After a recent update, we went from 5 to 0 stars but 1 will have to do. No One Tab, it completely disappeared and with it, my tabs (obviously).
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 16176076，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分FINGER WEG!!!
Ein Klick auf Speichern hat bei mir sämtliche Tabs geschlossen, ohne eine Liste zu erzeugen. Alle Tabs waren somit weg. Die App sollte eher TrashTab heißen.
- 來自 OlivMoz，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Like many others I tried it but it's disappointing.
My 100+ tabs are lost.
It seems that on Android there are two types of tabs, recently open (the one open on the current session maybe?) and older one (from previous sessions). The older one are not recognize by onetab, thus not recorded.
- 來自 jc74，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分First time I tried to use it, it closed all my tabs (nearly a hundred that I'd kept open across crashes, reboots and FF updates for months) and gave me a list of only the most recent two. I think this is probably the first time in my life I really feel like I could murder someone. I'm sure it will pass but it won't stop me hoping the developer gets hit by a bus.
- 來自 MrHallows，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分I've used this extension religiously for years on my desktop and I love it. However, I just installed it on my Android phone and upon using it, it deleted ALL of my tabs and didn't even save them!! I had over 100 tabs open and now they are gone! I am EXTREMELY disappointed.
- 來自 BinaryWave，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Used OneTab for desktop Firefox forever, I installed it to use on my Android phone and it deleted ALL of my tabs which are now unrecoverable!!! DO NOT USE OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR DATA!
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15620583，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分lost all tabs in onetab
this thing dont work:
Don't worry about closing OneTab - you will not lose your stored tabs. Even if you close all tabs and exit your web browser and restart your computer, the tabs you have stored in OneTab will not be lost. "
- 來自 Mab, Queen of Air and Darkness，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Ate 50 tabs of research, saved three unimportant ones. Could've used something like the right-click context menu available on desktop to save a certain group of tabs one by one like I had wanted to.