Firefox 使用者 12247432 所留下的評論
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Sojens，1 天前TL;DR: Works great, but I would really like if a simple "Export Now" button existed.
Perfect addon, great for clearing all my tabs whenever I don't need them. However, I'd love if there was a simple button in the addon to "export" all the links.
The current "import / export" solution is bulky. I have to click one link, copy all the data, paste it into a file, find a name for the file, save it... It's a bit too much work. I would really appreciate a simple "Export Now" button at the top, or something similar to that. Then, it could download a file like "onetab-yyyy-mm-dd.json" containing all of the previous links.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 otek，2 天前This thing is lame.
It stores all your stuff on their server not on your machine, then you have to retrieve it from their website. What's the point, may as well just saved them in a fav folder.
Just ended up with more tabs and more confusion. (and less memory on my machine)
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14522916，19 天前I often have too many tabs open. I don't want to fully bookmark everything, it's usually a temporary project I'm working on. I like I can apply this and save the page as a single bookmark.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Cyberknight，22 天前Extremely useful extension to declutter Firefox and free up lots of memory. It has issues, though, like some times not loading or stopping working (requiring restarting several times) and not saving/restoring the tab's original container. It could have an option for default behaviour for icon clicking (e.g., storing only current tab or opening OneTab.)
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Orlando，23 天前A great extension for people like me who use a lot of tabs in a single session. But this time, when I updated FF, the tabs I send to "sleep" in OneTab disappeared. This is the first time this has happened with this extension. For now, I have to save them as bookmarks in FF itself.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 17589847，24 天前l'idée est très bonne j'adore mais trop de bugs j'ai perdu des dizaines de fois mes onglets a cause de mise à jour firefox ou quand ça plante.... a revoir ....
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 gdadam，1 個月前After Firefox updated, all my saved tabs were lost. I am uninstalling this, and I cannot recommend it. It lost me weeks of research. Just right click, select all tabs, and use bookmarks.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 olliebean，1 個月前It's a good idea, but unfortunately it's missing one essential option - to send all *selected* tabs to OneTab. There are very few occasions when I want to clear away *all* my tabs, but quite often I could do with clearing away a selected portion of them. Without that option, this addon is of little use to me.