- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 17478373，10 天前OneTab works great for grouping tabs & saving memory. It's the best extension for this in my opinion.
A few features that I'm missing though are:
- Sorting tab groups by drag & drop.
- Moving multiple tabs between tab groups in one go.
- Export/Import as JSON.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15052543，19 天前I used to love it, and then it stopped working, and now I lose my tabs no matter what I do. What happened to the SAVE the tabs function? Close replaced SAVE and just discards the tabs. Running Firefox 117 on MacOS Ventura 13.5.1.
開發者回應張貼於 16 天前Hi, did you resolve this issue? We've tested thoroughly in Firefox 117 on Ventura and all seems to be working. If this problem is still happening, please contact support at our web site (https://www.one-tab.com/feedback) and we can see if we can diagnose this further
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15831840，23 天前This extension changed my whole life. No really, because I am always on my phone or laptop, and I am a tab hoarder; my phone and laptop were getting extremely sluggish yet I would not change my ways because bookmarks were insufficient and even my awesome tab libraries were taking too much time to take care of 50 tabs individually. I had multiple browsers, each with their own extensive Open New Tab eclectic mix of interesting topics, websites and possibilities. Anytime I started a new anything, I would have to wait for all the tabs to load, and then slow my computer to a halt. Pitiful? Yes. Common? I think so! If this sounds like you, PLEASE try this extension immediately. Now when I go down the rabbit hole, I can literally start or stop anytime, picking up mostly where I left off (it reloads the page so that you loose information you may have been entering into, say, an application online or any other webform). Now I can acquire hundreds of links in a week without guilt or consequence. I simply stop what I am doing, save it to one-Tab with one click, and it keeps a timestamped list of what I was working on in that window as URLS. Later I can choose to open a couple links or a whole session! I love that I can Lock the tab groups so that I don't loose anything, I can Rename the tab group from that window that timestamp as anything, so by category, brand name, tag, whatever. Also, when I start it, it bumps to the top of the chronological list above all my other stars, and then when I un-star it returns to the chronological list!!! Thank you to the creators of this, I am now looking for more advanced features to combine all my browsers' disparate OneTab lists together, and hope this becomes available on mobile as well! Thank you for saving me from myself. Highly recommended for aspiring librarians, tab hoarders, and folks who obsess and fixate, such as people with artistic, creative, ADHD, OCD, or Autism traits and tenancies that regularly find themselves down the rabbit hole of procrastination or professional "research". :D
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 helpimnotdrowning，25 天前Lost +52 THOUSAND tabs after a crash + update to Firefox 117. Happened a few times with Chrome (one of the reason I switched to Firefox) but I was able to recover those manually. Not here though.
This extension just works so incredibly well when it does; I will be looking for a GOOD alternative for a long time.