來自 jagman，1 個月前
評價 1 分，滿分 5 分
About every time you go to a new release of your browser, you take the chance ONETAB WILL LOSE EVERY ONE OF YOUR URL'S YOU GAVE THEM AS THERE IS NO RECOVER process if you have to create a new "profile". There is NO BACKUP. "EXPORTING" them is no protection as they do not let you recover, tell you where they are stored.... Since I used to use it, about every year or two, I lose them all due to no backup, etc. JUST DO NOT DEPEND ON ONE TAB to take care of them. Find another way. In a perfect world, they might be ok.
- 來自 Sacarios，10 天前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分The tabs cant be opened in "incognito" mode. An option should be added to do so... Or at least an option to select the tabs wanting to be opened in private/incognito mode.
- 來自 johnmichaelwu，15 天前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分This used to work wonderfully. Recently it started occasionally failing---clicking restore would restore only a subset of the saved tabs. This happens infrequently, but is catastrophic to workflow.
I've attempted to reach out to the developers on multiple occasions, with no success.
I would strongly advise against using this extension (even if it works 100% for you), for the following reasons:
- Lack of developer transparency. I've never successfully contacted them. It is also not open source.
- Lack of features. The one feature they have is useful for sure, but they don't support lazy loading, saving the state of multiple windows, or custom keyboard shortcuts.
I'm surprised by the extension's popularity, given that 1. it isn't complex software and they didn't get it right and 2. there's no easy way to reach the developers (is OneTab Ltd. even legit?).
I've moved onto using Tab Session Manager. It seems to have better features and is open source. We'll see how that goes.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13607517，18 天前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分Die Erweiterung war bisher sehr gut, für Chrome scheint sie weiterhin zu funktionieren. Mit Firefox scheint sie aber mindestens phasenweise nicht mehr zu funktionieren. Schade!
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14981463，23 天前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分I like the app, but there is a nuance.
I cannot select specific tabs and send them to OneTab, there is no "OneTab" item in the context menu of the tab. I have to move the group of tabs to the end, select the previous one, right-click on the add-on icon and select "Send tabs on the right...". Very uncomfortable.