- 來自 FallAwake，1 天前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分I really like this feature; and a big reason I'm using Firefox as my default browser now.
Although one thing that I've noticed is that [in every device that I use Firefox browser on] I have to create all the containers over again--This is with signing in to Firefox browser and syncing... (Maybe it's a Bug that needs squishing...)
I'd definitely recommend this add-on feature to anyone who is concerned about their online privacy and to help avoid all of those malicious trackers and browser finger-printers that are seemingly everywhere on the internet these days. 5/5
Thank-you Firefox Team!! :)
- 來自 chen，5 天前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分I hope the extension can save the settings when it is deactivated. The current situation is that when the extension is deactivated by mistake and then activated, the new category settings in the container tab and the pinned tabs in the container tab will disappear, and the URL of the pinned tabs in the container will be lost without bookmarking.
- 來自 gizmecano，6 天前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分This addon is really interesting and could probably be considered as a native feature in the future.
Nevertheless, potential users have to be aware that there are some known incompatibility issues at this time, such as the recurring login request when using Pocket (that can be solved by opening the submenu “Firefox Multi-Account Containers” and unchecking the submenu item “Always open in this container”).
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15618228，7 天前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分What unholy alliance has Mozilla/Firefox entered into that they do not have a Android version?
When they do provide a Android my rating will go to 5. Come on Mozilla, I have 2 two Shiney Gold Stars for you.....
- 來自 Francesco Abeni，7 天前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Excellent extension. Became a vital component of my workflow. I debug applications with different accounts, I can access same service with different identities. Extremely grateful.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13947734，9 天前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Meistgenutzes Add-on. Für Multi-Accounting unabdingbar und erzeugt Aufmerksamkeit bei Chorme Nutzern, die so etwas anscheinend nicht haben, zumindest nicht kennen.