- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 kcufuoyeid，18 天前Is collecting user information functionally necessary to operate? You are a really sketchy developer. There's tons of http header editors, look elsewhere.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 yardeboi，10 個月前Subscription recently introduced, not too fond of that - even though most features users are interested in are still free.
Still a great add-on.
Will see where we go from here I guess.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Jim，1 年前This add-on is suddenly requiring login in order to lock to a tab and a paid plan for some features.
Edit: changing to 4 stars - the "LOGIN' button replaced the "Lock tab" button, and I wasn't aware of the "URL Filter" feature. Thanks for the quick response.
開發者回應張貼於 1 年前Hi, you do not need to login to add a Tab Filter. Paid plan is for Window Filter and Cookie modifications.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 16642204，2 年前ok, would give 5 star because is the best around but,
- High appreciate the use of Regex and the filtering,
- configuration panel is slow it should use an entire page and remain open instead to have that little window
- json export is precious to save your configurations
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 16625586，2 年前It is very easy to use in Chrome. But in Firefox, sometimes it doesn't work after changing headers. I think it's a bug.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 11906452，2 年前The more you dig into its options, the more you reliaze it's exactly what you were looking for.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Ilta Isometsä，2 年前caused high cell phone bills. my mobile data tariff was exhausted. after some research, i found out that this addon converts the user's browser into a proxy for advertising fraud without asking. i can never trust this addon again.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Rudolf Huynh，2 年前the proxy integration integrate with https://infatica.io/sdk-monetization/ Without user's consent
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Salomone Sabbatini，2 年前Without user's consent, this Extension connects WebSocket to ext1008.extenbalanc.org:88 and creates huge Requests looks like AdFraud behavior.
Was this extension compromised? It looks malicious code was injected.