- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 seansfkelley，2 個月前Love this extension. The dark-grey-but-not-black dark mode is especially appreciated, along with auto-theme-switching (which the de facto standard Stylus dark mode did not have). The only issue I've noticed so far is that some tables are left in light mode.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Rodion Borisov，4 個月前This brings an enjoyable experience to reading Wikipedia... except the dark theme has some serious problem with blockquotes: background is same white as for text. I think it's a wrong choice of contrast to overall dim theme, and I would love to see it fixed.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 17284830，6 個月前Could you please add light grey background, like this one on firefox website.
Well done on making this extension!
Edit: Also adding "most recent languages" or letting us to put one language of our choice at the top of "change language menu", would be helpful.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 theiskelzor，7 個月前Best QOL add-on for wikipedia hands down. Must for any avid user imo. Only thing is, tables stay white and formulas stay black in all dark themes. Making one brighter than the sun, other unreadable. Otherwise has great and pleasing themes.
Thanks and keep up the great work devs.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Paiopaio，8 個月前Very enjoyable and pleasing to the eyes extension! I have a gripe though. When any dark theme is selected the mathematical formulas are written in black and, as such, they are borderline unreadable.
I thank the developers for their work and hope for an update :)
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 PARANOIA，8 個月前Unsure if this is a bug with using this on an ultrawide monitor but the size difference between the 3rd and 2nd largest column widths is too drastic - would prefer at least another 2 sizes in between. A "warm" dark mode would be nice as well.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 17176708，8 個月前With large margins that makes poor use of screen real estate, this "modern" redesign does indeed live up to its name.