- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 16149556，3 年前The idea is great. Unfortunately, the addon alters necessary webpage colors as well. check this site here to know what I mean:
The color legend of all the countries is set to the same color when using this addon.
Please fix it, if it's working properly, I rate 5 stars.
EDIT: Revised. Thanks for the tool, and the advanced option. And most of all: the very swift response.
GREAT addon!It's mostly just text on Wikipedia so Midnight Lizard uses "Simplified" mode there by default to preserve resources but not colors. If you need more accurate processing please switch to "Complex" processing mode. You can switch modes on the "Common" tab and then press "Apply".
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 s20，3 年前I mean, it's mostly great - better than other "dark mode" add-ons I've tried, at least for me.
Edit: well, the Dev is apparently super fast to get back to you, so that's worth another star!
As it turns out, it's just difficult (not impossible) to transfer the settings from over machine to another. I stand corrected. Anyone needing instructions, v read the reply!Unfortunately Firefox has a bug that does not allow to upload exported color schemes.
If you don't like to use built-in sync then you can try to do it manually:
1) Go to about:debugging#/runtime/this-firefox
2) Find Midnight Lizard and press Inspect
2) Paste into the Console "chrome.storage.sync.get(null,x=>console.log(JSON.stringify(x)))" without quotes and press Enter
3) Copy results from the Console to the file.
4) Open about:debugging#/runtime/this-firefox on your another device
4) Paste into the Console "chrome.storage.sync.set(JSON.parse('replace it with the text from the file and keep single quotes'))" without quotes and press Enter
PS: if you have disabled "Sync settings across your devices" in Midnight Lizard settings then you need to use "chrome.storage.local" instead of "chrome.storage.sync"
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 James Bond 007，3 年前Ralenti fortement le navigateur, si il ne le fait pas planté. Configuration : Firefox 78.0.1, Inel I5 7ème génération et 16 GB mémoire vive
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Azo，3 年前Out of 40 extensions I've tried this masterpiece is for no reason was one of the least to get discovered. I assume due to its name having nothing in common with search context for matters it solves. This extension is truly a great career launcher on developer's portfolio. Look @ 40 others: most of them give you a single button/mode. Then more experiences guys on question added some modes & opened up entire CSS to do "whatever you feel like", but the trouble stays: there're always gonna be websites rendering poorly on various devices. Time changes them either. So what does the developer here perform? Instead of teaching us to code (CSS or whatever it's called) he designs a set of sliders with humanly understandable variables for us to tweak this sketchy looking icon in our own way. I've already spent an hour @ it & made most of my websites look waaaaaaaay better than any extension tried here by far. My pleasure using this product |
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 16067312，3 年前I installed this ... everything slowed down to a crawl. My PC is no joke so this was a bit worrisome. This should not happen to this level of PC for a "color filter".
WORSE: I figured out why... When I installed this suddenly there was a new extra popover advertisement on youtube!!!! I instantly uninstalled.
The advertisement stopped happening after I removed this extension. DONT TOUCH unless you like extra advertisements! The injection code can explain the slowness. They need to mention they inject code for advertisements.
Its messed up to ask for donations AND advertise... Im going to report.Midnight Lizard does not inject any ads. Source code has been verified by Mozilla reviewers and certainly is safe.
The problem with YouTube you described might be due to ad blocking extension you are using could not block the ad soon enough so you saw the beginning. YouTube is quite heavy website, but they have built-in dark theme so you can disable Midnight Lizard there by Alt+Shift+L keyboard shortcut.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Jonathan Jumper，3 年前I've just created an account to say thanks to the dev team, this extension is awesome, great work