來自 Firefox 使用者 13899780，5 個月前
評價 1 分，滿分 5 分
One of two things happened when I used this filter: 1. the screen went 100% white or 2. It gave an inverted color, in which e.g. buttons for routine g-mail functions became almost completely dark. I originally wanted to use this to improve the poor color (darkness) on a movie from Amazon. It was useless.
- 來自 Manu，3 天前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Excellent extension since it works very well it changes the colors of the page, the brightness and the contrast to increase the readability and it brings the night mode is acceptable for its use.
- 來自 Justin Case，1 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分App doesn't work in reality... works on sites like google... newegg and a.co but when you try and scroll down on any of these sites the page rips locks up then firefox warns you that the app is locked up. You can hit stop each time and it will load the page but thats not what this is for...
Basically i would avoid this because its broken there are other addons that actually work...
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 16333136，4 個月前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分Works great in theory, but not even remotely in practice. The addon doesn't remember my settings between tabs, which means that sometimes the addon doesn't active on tabs when I've turned it on, and is still active on tabs when I've turned it off.
Even worse than that, sometimes I'll change tab and it's seemingly just picked a palette all by itself. I set Midnight Lizard to "Apple Mint", only to open Youtube and inexplicably see it in "Sunset Sails".
My last problem is what everyone else mentions, in that it slows my Firefox to an absolute crawl. Both loading times and actions on the pages takes ages.
- 來自 Sans Undertale，4 個月前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分With a few tweaks, this seems to run better than Dark Reader etc. And it works well on mobile too. The many setting options may seem daunting, but worth it all the same. I especially appreciate the option to schedule Dark Mode both based on the System Theme and independent of the System Theme. Very nice.
- 來自 Shelby，4 個月前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Today is my first day using this extension. Overall, I like it. I can tolerate that it's slower than Dark Reader, due to the fact its more customizable in my experience.
One issue I'm having is that some websites it wont remember when I apply "automatic" or "complex" filtering, etc, so the website looks as I would like it to. Is there a fix for that? Hitting "apply" doesn't make it stick, and I don't want it to become part of the default theme, as "automatic" runs best for most websites so far.
Hopefully in the future it runs better! No more white section on google images is definitely a win!! : )
Edit Sept 22, 2021; I see, Thank you! I'll see what I can do about the unnamed color scheme.
Not sure why, does NOT run well on Trello. Other websites, the delay is alright, but Trello locks up on me. Just be aware of that, other users, if you also need to use Trello. I still like the app, though.
4 stars for the response.
開發者回應張貼於 4 個月前When you apply specific named color scheme then if you change it somewhere else it will automatically change on all websites where it was applied. But if you apply custom unnamed color scheme for a specific website then it will be used only there.