- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13774373，3 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Wow. After the removal of live bookmarks, I've tried, and hated so many different RSS readers. Thank you for giving me back what Mozilla took away. Now, breathe, centre. Life is good again.
Have to remember to remove the carp at work that I also tested, tomorrow, and install this.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14492949，3 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分It works great on a single computer.
However, as others pointed out, firefox sync only syncs a snapshot of the last items that were fetched.
I use version 1.10 of the addon.
Edit: After update to 1.16 (or maybe before), sync began working for me.
- 來自 Eliastik，3 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Bonne extension, qui pallie à la fonctionnalité de lecture de flux RSS retirée de Firefox 64. Le seul problème est sa lenteur au moment de la mise à jour des flux, ce qui ralenti considérablement le système en entier (utilise la totalité de la RAM et du CPU sur une petite configuration). A corriger d'urgence, et ce sera parfait. Quelques bugs aussi lors de la souscription à un flux RSS (mauvaise URL prise en compte pour certains sites).
Good extension, which replace the RSS feed reading functionality removed from Firefox 64. The only problem is its slowness when updating feeds, which significantly slows down the whole system (uses all the RAM and CPU on a small configuration). This problem should be corrected urgently, and it will be perfect. Some bugs also when subscribing to an RSS feed (bad URL taken into account for some sites).
EDIT : les bugs de lenteur ont été corrigés, c'est parfait maintenant
- 來自 Steven Don，3 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Now that the performance problems have been fixed, I'm really happy with this extension and upping from 3 to 5 stars. The read indicators would be nice to have, but I'm not too fussed about them. So happy to have the Live Bookmarks functionality back - it really upset me that Mozilla deprecated and removed it. Thanks a bunch for creating this extension!
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13450143，3 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Tried a few different RSS feed readers- Either too complicated, or not bright enough. This one is just right. Imported the .opml file, changed the default location to Bookmarks Toolbar, moved the icons to the previous location, renamed, and all is like it was before FF64 came and trashed what users use.. They keep nibbling at what we like to do... anyhow, that's another story. And not a nice one. This addon is definitely the go-to for minimal fuss. Yeah, could do with a colour change of what is read, and an ability to delete the list of feeds... maybe if enough of us say something???