- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 TELLALL4ALL，1 年前7-20-22: acts like malware. Every time you load your browser hijacks you to their webpage. Cannot get rid of this malware feature, neither by firewall or hosts. It works better than most of the other translators, but at what cost? Relies on google translate to get the job done so you sending your data to evil google.
Have tried about 6-7 translators and this is the ONLY one that works. Enuf said. And it's quick too.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 HonestReviews，1 年前update 12-11-21: serious bug in using inline translation. Locks up computer win 8.1 requiring reboot. cannot be used for inline translation as a result. Frequently fails to initiate translation without additional clicking on "translate". Sometime fails to translate at all. went from good to much worse in a several months.
Update 6-23-21: Inserts it's annoying animated circle when logging into your email account even when you never clicked on the extension. And this annoying animated circle has no text so you don't know where it's coming from.
Have tried maybe 5-6 add on translators. This is the only one that actually works. Fast and good translations for selected text. Great addon. way to go imtranslator 6-22-21
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Daniel，1 年前popup thing that appear when i select text is too annoying so i have to use hotkeys, but hotkeys doesn't work at all.
開發者回應張貼於 1 年前To translate with a shortcut key hold the Alt(default) key BEFORE or AFTER selecting the text with the mouse. The Bubble Translator will pop-up with the translation.
You can set any permitted shortcut key using the Pop-up Bubble Options menu.
For all technical issues please use the Feedback form in ImTranslator Options
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 5974554，2 年前Tried to translate entire page at: https://ichbinanderermeinung.de/Dokument93.pdf
Had to copy/paste and the whole page was NOT translated.
I expected a new tab open with a translated to English page. Nope. :(
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14571061，4 年前Good functionality but it constantly uses 1% resources in Firefox task manager. I disabled pop-up buddle, translation history, translation providers, dictionaries and for a 1 hour after browser launch it used 4 997 313 processor resources (94 340 ms) but i didn't even use it. Consumption of installed uBlock, Gmail checker plus, Tampermonkey respectively: 9800 (3.2s), 2900 (1s), 3200 (0.6s).
Updated to 15.12 and it actually not fixed for me. The same behavior