- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 12949706，4 年前The Idea is great, but it did not work properly.
Same Problems like other ...
I often got "no data". But in the top bar, the whole time there is a message that says "xxx results". And when you click on that, you get a small popup that says "Have a nice day!" (!?).
Unfortunately for me it's worthless and I uninstall it.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14955309，4 年前I can only view dates that appear down the left side of the window. It will not scroll any further down. The right pane scrolls, but I can't get the left pain to scroll past the bottom. REALLY P*SSES me off.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14748636，4 年前This is a total disaster of an add-on. First I searched for a term just for today and got 4 results. But I wanted to search my entire history, so I chose "all" in the calendar popup. It was loading endlessly, my computer slowed down and I had to restart FF. Then I chose the last 10 months from the calendar (which is extremely unintuitive and hard to use) and I got "no data". After that, whatever I would choose I would get "no data" as a result. But in the top bar, the whole time there is a message that says "4 results". And when you click on that, you get a small popup that says "Have a nice day!" (!?).
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14304330，4 年前The data does not include all the history....when i open all history in firefox - I see previous days that do not exist on this add-on !!!!!!!
開發者回應張貼於 4 年前Thanks your suggestion, I will add "DELETE ALL LIKE THIS" feature next release. you can track https://github.com/jiacai2050/history-master/issues/40
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13256380，6 年前The analysis is done page by page and not site by site. For example the algorithm tells me that I often open reddit.com/r/programmerhumor rather than telling me that I often open reddit.com. I personally use PASTats for my history.