- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 White Diver，10 個月前On the 4K monitor only the upper left corner of thumbnail is shown. There is a lot of settings for width, height, scale, resolution - but nothing helps to show thumbnails correctly (i.e. normal picture shrinked to the thumbnail size).
開發者回應張貼於 10 個月前Hello,
Could you send me a screenshot of the problem?
Also, could you reload one of the thumbnails and then go to the main menu (upper right corner) and click Advanced / Send error logs... and then send me the logs on email.
Unless Firefox changed something, it should works fine even on high-resolution screens.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 12356330，10 個月前I had been using clunky FVD Speeddial for years. It was not easy to use and it kept moving dials about - not any more since I found Group Speed Dial. I have been using it for about 3mths now. A lot more user friendly.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 duckword，1 年前This is great when it works. The free one only works about 90% of the time in Firefox. The images just don't show. Should not have to restart my computer every time I open a new tab. If the free one don't work why pay for the PRO.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14888428，1 年前Единственный недостаток - очень редко происходит Экспорт настроек вместе с Миниатюрами (получилось только 3 раза в 2021 году) и непонятна причина этого. А экспорт без миниатюр происходит мгновенно в папку "Загрузки".
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 KiwKev，1 年前Group Speed Dial is a 5 Star Winner
Group Sped Dial is a Great Tab Speed Dial App, but the Back Up and Support is Outstanding from the Creator/Programmer and Owner Juraj.
Juraj, is a really nice guy, very good at his job, totally customer focused on providing us with a series of ongoing quality products aimed at saving us time and helping us to organize the hundreds of Websites we use and need to run our personal lives and especially our businesses on a daily basis, and I use it multiple times every day of my life.
I have had 2 occasions to send Juraj a couple of emails asking for help, and I have to be honest I was not expecting too much, but I have to say Juraj was very quick (that nite) to reply to me and, which to be honest surprised the heck out of me and he also solved both my problems and one of them he is actually creating a "Hot Fix" for as we speak, so you've Won me Juraj. Very impressive and I can't ask for much more than that.
Since using Speed Dial for many years I had to change due to the previous SDial, being removed from Firefox for various reasons, which I'm not privy to.
So I was not too happy when I began my search for a new Speed Dial especially after using and relying on one such a product for years, I depended on it like hundreds of other users and then I came across Group Speed Dial and so started the process of Learning and getting used to a new product and at first it was a bit daunting.
But after a short while and using it again to build up my speed dials it didn't take very long to be back up and running again with all my Previous Speed Dials.
GSD made the process pretty easy once I followed the Steps to Import all my previous SD Dials and that went very easy, fast and without any hiccups at all, more surprise. So now I am happily now a big fan of the new Group Speed Dial and what I really Like is the new features and extras that Juraj is continually providing as he grows his app business and I grow with him and because of his excellent service and a genuine personal commitment to adding new user features I also upgraded to the Pro account for 2 years, which means I can now back up all my dials 30 Groups and 1000 Dials to the cloud which is always synced and up to date, so thats a load of my mind especially as I am about to upgrade to Windows 11, I now have total peace of mind knowing that all my website dials are safe and sound in the cloud.
But most of all it's the person behind the product that really makes it all work and Thanks to you Juraj for building and continuing to improve yr products for us users, you've got me. And you totally deserve the 5 Stars.
All the best and Happy New Year to you and fellow speed dialers.
Auckland | New Zealand
10 Jan 2022Thank you very much!
I'm not very good at receiving compliments so if you could see me now, I'm blushing :). This must be the best review I've received in my 5 years history!
I'm happy I could help!
And stay tuned for the more and more features. I have a big plans for this year!
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 12750071，1 年前Nach einer Bereinigung von Firefox komme ich nicht mehr in meinen Account obwohl ich den Professional Zugang bezahlt habe. warum muss immer an Dingen die gut laufen rumgespielt werden.<<<<<>>>>>nach 24 h wurde das problem behoben. Respekt!!! dafür gibt es wieder 5 SterneHello,
If you have trouble with login, please contact me to my support email.
I've released new server recently so there may still be some issues.
But all existing licenses are still valid, don't worry!
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 kooky，1 年前Great addon but since v18, when it opens a dial in a new tab, it opens a new tab in first position instead of the last one :(
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13483851，1 年前Great addon, almost a perfect replacement for FVD SD. I understand its still in development though thats why the 5 stars.
It would be nice if we can choose in which group the dial we are adding goes.
Im using your addon in both opera and firefox and for some reason the dial thumbnails are blurry in opera, i hope it gets fixed.Hello,
See Options page / Context menu / "Show list of groups in context menu for fast insert".
That may help.
Those blurry images in Opera and other Chromium browsers is a known issue. I will try to look into it again.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 seven，1 年前reason i give only 3 is because, you cant link dials to bookmarks, so if i want to delete 1 dial will not be deleted from bookmarks, that mean i need to make two tasks in order to delete a page
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 xxjohndifoolxx，1 年前i adopted it after FVD dial bannishment from AMO and really enjoy your extension ! i could import all my old bookmarks dials from FVD easily and that's a really good thing ! keep up the good work ! 5 stars deserved !
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 WinCent2，1 年前In addon, there is an error: when you move the Dial, several empty Dial appear, while the number of columns in the group settings increases - this happens with each such movement of the Dial. You have to delete empty columns and restore the settings of the columns so that the Dial is not so small.
It is also logical to make the thumbnails from the URL at the time of saving become offline and no longer use the URL, because there is a property that this particular URL will lose its relevance and this thumbnail will need to be restored again.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Nonya Bidness，1 年前Good Replacement for FVD, buuuut...the PRO version has a recurring subscription monetization model. It appears as if the PRO version depends on cloud/server functionality, which makes me concerned as to the long term stability of this extension.
I have no problem paying for well developed software, I am not going to pay a recurring fee for using a browser extension. The cost to value is not there for me. I suspect it's not there for many others too. I'd gladly pay a one time premium for this extension. But I want all of my data, and all of it's functionality on my disk, not in the cloud or on a server if at all possible.
I'll be keeping an eye on this, it works for me...for now. But, here's hoping the author comes up with a sane, and more sensible monetization, which offers some added value for features vs cost vs "is my stuff going to be stable, or will it go away at some point?"Hello Nonya,
Regarding the "long term stability" - I'm using my own addon every day and I can't imagine my Firefox without it. So as long as I live, I will make sure it works, including the server. I'm only 33 years old now and I've been working on it for 5 years now and I see myself working on it 5 years from now and more :).
There was a one-time payment in the beginning (years ago), but it wasn't generating enough money for me to survive and sadly even now when check my Patreon page, I'm not making a lot (this is my full time job).
Regarding privacy concerns, I will be adding custom server synchronization (sometime in the future) and also End to end encryption (this should come in Q1 2022). But for now I can tell you that nobody except me has access to users data and I'm doing my best to protect it.
Anyway, if you have questions, feel free to contact me to my support email. And even though I can't offer you Pro version without the cloud account, I may give you some nice discount if you can't afford it right now (I will be adding better pricing once I finish my server upgrade).
Also I'm sorry for the delay, I'm a bit sick so I'm in bed most of the day :(
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 17183737，1 年前Hi! I like everything, but I can't find how to put a search bar, it's not there no matter where I search.Hello,
There is no search bar right now. Since browser address bar is focused by default, having a search bar that needs to be click was not optimal.
BUT - there is a "Search dial" - it's a special type of dial that can be used as search bar with any search engine. In Free version you have have 2 search inputs in a single dial.
I hope this helps!
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Ландграф71，1 年前Есть несколько недочетов. Во-первых при включении отображение подписей к дилам и нажатии на кнопку раскрытия списка групп, подписи перекрывают список групп. Во-вторых при экспорте настроек и дилов - экспортируются только те группы, которые помещаются на экране монитора. Ну и мелочь, но все же, маловато иконок сайтов. Нет даже таких как Intel, AMD, Nvidia. А в целом - неплохо. Удобно,что экспортируемые настройки не шифруются. А то, как в случае с FVD, вы можете потерять все закладки.
There are a few downsides. Firstly, when you turn on the display of signatures for dials and click on the button to expand the list of groups, the signatures overlap the list of groups. Secondly, when exporting settings and speed dials, only those groups that fit on the monitor screen are exported. Well, a trifle, but still, there are not enough site icons. There are not even people like Intel, AMD, Nvidia. On the whole, not bad. Conveniently, exported settings are not encrypted. And just like with FVD, you can lose all your bookmarks.