- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 5926074，2 個月前It seems there was a problem with the Gmail that sent the reply, so I reposted it.
It would be convenient if you could specify the scroll position when opening a page from a bookmark using the "Group Speed Dial" dial setting, instead of setting it at the top of the page, since there is no need to scroll.
There seems to have been an add-on called "Bookmark Scroll Position" before, but there is no similar one now.
開發者回應張貼於 2 個月前Hello,
Regarding the scroll position, I'm not sure what you mean.
Could you write me email with more details?
You can find the contact in the Options page / About tab.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15684838，3 個月前Re install firefox and Group speed dial add on. Unable to google login, all the important tabs are now lost. Very frustrating.
開發者回應張貼於 3 個月前Hello,
Google login was temporary unaccessible Friday / Saturday (morning) due to network issues at my VPS provider.
It should work again. If not, please contact me to my support email.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 18028100，3 個月前Don't bother with this dialer. It keeps deleting all of my bookmarks that I spend quite a bit of time setting up. Sometimes they'll last for a few months, sometimes only a few days. I'm getting really sick of having to re-input all of my dials and setting things up over and over again. It's extremely frustrating to open my browser to go to a site I've bookmarked to find all of them gone. It's happened far too many times and I'm done!!!!
開發者回應張貼於 3 個月前Hello,
It's not normal to loose any data. It's worth investigating why it's getting deleted.
Some info about recovery can be found here:
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Rusty Trombone，4 個月前This is far and away the best speed dial extension, and I've tried most of them.
Where the others suddenly stop working, or don't have the features, this is stable and configurable. With a workable backup/restore feature, you're covered and never stuck.
The developer is also updating frequently and gives good support.
Get this. There's no need to look anywhere else.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 11478734，6 個月前20230628, screen image with the issue
breaks other addons functionality
Simple Tab Groups: opening a URL in a container defined in Simple Tab Groups
or, in an aother way
only accept it if you pay a monthly subscription fee
opening a URL in a container is a basic functionality of Firefox, not letting-blocking addons of this functionality is unacceptable
開發者回應張貼於 6 個月前Hello,
My addon is not blocking any native browser features (or other addon features), that would be insane. At least I can honestly say I'm not aware of any such thing.
The dials in my addon are simple links (anchor elements), if the target page is assigned to a container (using the Firefox Containers addon), it will be opened in a container.
The PRO version in my addon only allows assigning specific dials to specific container.
I'm really sorry for the issues, feel free to contact me with more details and we can try to investigate it further.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Feen，7 個月前I've been using this for several years, I even pay for the Pro Version. Absolutely worth it. I don't know how I'd manage without it. The best way to set up multiple bookmarks that are easy to find and navigate. I wholeheartedly recommend.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15325087，7 個月前Как отключить переключение на уже открытую вкладку из страницы с диалами, (диал с синим кружком) ? С двумя мониторами доставляет массу проблем, на втором мониторе не открываются диалы, если они уже открыты на первом.