- 來自 Firefox 使用者 12512424，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分cannot use workplace, the container recognises workplace is a facebook site but it's not in the list of approved sites and there is no way to add it myself. Stoopid. I see there are support comments on github etc from mid 2019 knowing this is an issue, 18 months later its still not working? Hello chrome...
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 16325034，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Can’t get it to work on my iPad. I’ve downloaded Firefox but when I want to open the extension in Firefox it keeps going back to telling me to download Firefox again. So, downloaded extension but can’t activate.
- 來自 damg，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Depuis l'installation de ce module (que j'ai supprimé depuis) facebook est la première suggestion dans ma barre d'adresse/recherche ce qui est assez génant et qui n'avait jamais été le cas avant ça. Je pensais pourtant que facebook serait moins présent et intrusif?
- 來自 caesarius，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分I really appreciate the effort from Mozilla to protect our personal data, but this blocks Workplace, which is very inconvenient! I really hope they can address this issue soon.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 16228050，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分It works fine on my Windows destop, but is not available for my mobile and my tablet as they are on Android - but I go on FB far more on those devices than on my work PC...
- 來自 Erin Palms，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Activating this add-on effectively locked me out of my facebook account. When I went to log in within the container it said my password was wrong and to change it. I did, using my email account to enter the code proving it was me. Then, because I have two-factor authentication, it required another code via the app on my phone. I do not have facebook on my phone. Therefore I cannot authenticate. So I DL'd FB on my phone and obviously can't log in there because my password was changed. I requested a text authentication code for my phone number that it registered to FB. Never received a text....so now I can no longer log in to facebook at all. Absolutely infuriating. The only other option is to submit a request to facebook with a photo of my ID. Not happening. I guess this really is a facebook container after all. Facebook is in the container and I'm out of it.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 16181711，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分It didn't work at all. Websites were still managing to upload my information to Facebook - and no, they were not websites or agencies that I gave information to. For example, I wasn't logged in to any service. I had recently performed searches for a specific, one-time product. Thinking I was protected, I logged in to Facebook, and one of the advertisers managed to remarket to me. This is clearly what the description claims it is supposed to prevent. This makes all of the past advertising I dismissed as coincidence a now clear subversion of the purpose of this add-on.
- 來自 soccertl，2 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分I might love this container, but it prevents the Facebook games from working. They timeout trying to start. Once I disable the container, they start working again. There is no icon to click that allows me to add apps.facebook.com to the allowed list, so I had to disable it. Shame, I really hate Facebook tracking me everywhere but this is not working for me if I can't play the Facebook games.
開發者回應張貼於 2 年前We are aware of the Facebook Games breakage. We're working on a fix for it (Track its progress at https://github.com/mozilla/contain-facebook/issues/663)
In the meantime, we can walk you through how to fix specific games by adding their parent site to the container. Example: To fix Words with Friends, add Zynga.com to the Facebook Container.