- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Norm，1 年前I had to disable this extension due to its interference with Instagram images embedded into other website's content.
Many content creators are using images from Instagram to illustrate their articles as if Instagram were a stock-photo site. Or they are using Instagram as a free repository for their own collection of images.
This extension blocks the Instagram image and replaces it with a big, fat placeholder the same size of the image. A white box with one line of text "Click here to see the image on Instagram".
Personally, I want to see the webpage as the developer envisioned it and not open a separate tab to see every Instagram image on the page.
This behavior has been reported as an issue as far back as 2019, with the developer promising to fix it, but for the moment saying the behavior is "as-expected".
As Instagram is owned by Facebook, the integration between the two sites has become much tighter. Partly I must assume as a reaction to the threat of government anti-trust action to separate Facebook from Instagram.
In any case, I disabled the Facebook Container extension and will not use it until the issues around embedded Instagram images is resolved.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 16974997，1 年前Used to be a great add-in and I have recommended Firefox to my friends partially because its functionality.
Since yesterday it displays warnings on every single email field (including a service that I'm building). The warnings are not based on facts, but on speculation that website "could" use user's email address for "bad things".
I think this kind of warning is counter-productive as it dilutes the message (o, this is not a real warning, just something to ignore). It also punishes services which actually protect users privacy by setting the warning on them anyway.
But the really sad part about this functionality is that it's a forced advertising of some kind of service run by Mozilla... Shame...
I'll be happy to change my review back to 5 stars when "guilty until proven innocent" practices and the forced advertising are removed.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15079987，1 年前Ist korrekt in FF 90.0.2 installiert und aktiviert, funktioniert aber nicht. Es erscheint kein blauer Rand um den Tab und die Überprüfung, ob das AddOn funzt, scheint veraltet zu sein, denn nichts von dem, was dort beschrieben ist, tritt auf.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14012355，1 年前I can't rate my experience with this add-on because it will not install on my Android! I downloaded it and it comes back and says there's no program to open this .xpi extension.
I love Firefox, but the disparity between the features for Firefox/Android and Firefox/Windows 10 is astonishing. And I cannot upgrade to Windows 11 because Microsoft has not released it yet for my computer.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 16871470，1 年前Consistently breaks various sites I use for daily business. page breaking settings persist after being uninstalled requiring it to be installed and once uninstalled pages go back to being broken.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Miwer，1 年前Une fois un site ouvert dans un onglet contextuel, il est impossible de le "sortir".
On est obligé de supprimer le contexte et du coup les protection facebook ne fonctionne plus.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 16791879，1 年前Can anyone actually tell me if this works? I've had it for months and only ever once saw the container wrapped. It seems I just have it for a show and nothing else. Reinstalling does nothing. Resetting the browsew makes no difference. Can't remember what that time actually happened that it worked......
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 6189595，1 年前Funktioniert NICHT! Es erscheint die Meldung :
“Dieses Add-on ist nicht mit diesem Browser kompatibel. Versuchen Sie, es für Firefox für den Desktop zu installieren.”
Dies, obwohl ich die neuste Firefox-Version heruntegeladen habe!
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 John Adams，2 年前OMG!! This add-on just totally screwed everything up and sent my MacBook Pro into super throttled mode with fans and processor blazing for hours!!! JUNK!! Also, pretty sure all my browsing information was being duplicated and submitted to FB because what else could be causing everything to go into over-clock mode? Soon as the extension was removed everything returned to normal.