- 來自 Firefox 使用者 12931849，5 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Edit 22 June 2017: seems to be working after latest update. Thanks, devs.
Won't load the sign-in page. This has been out of action for months now. I installed an older version which worked for a while, but now that's not working either. Very disappointing.
Edit: I followed advice from other users to get it working:
1. go to Preferences > Privacy > History/Cookies > Exceptions and add "https://www.evernote.com/"
2. visit https://www.evernote.com/Login.action?targetUrl=%2FHome.action to create a cookie
3. reinstall the add on.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 12292738，5 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分In my opinion the latest version of this add-on works great in FF 51/Win10 configuration. You have to check "Remember me for 30 days" ticker AND add set FF to accept and keep cookies from https://evernote.com. Otherwise you will have to log in each time you start FF. With these options set, things works just fine. Clipping, saving PDFs, saving entire Gmail conversation - options I use the most. After successful clipping the note is immediately visible in the web interface and on my phone (after a sync). I give 4* because of the complications with staying logged in.
- 來自 muddlemand，5 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分No problems at all, using Adguard. Therefore I don't know if Adblock is the trouble.
My only niggle is that I'd like the Save button at the bottom of the dropdown, after choosing folder etc - would be more intuitive. And that is such a trivial thing.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 12776725，5 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分I tried the latest web clipper 6.10 with FF 50.1.0 and the latest version of Windows 10. Like many had issues, so I decided to go back to an older version. Here is the version that is working for me.
- 來自 Kyle，5 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分I had an error message after installing the extension that the browser could not open the page or whatever but the fix for me was to close the Firefox add-on tab, go to another tab and then click again on the Evernote icon and only then did it work. Maybe that'll be the trick for some others...
- 來自 firefox266，5 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分The plugin works again. When my browser closes, all the cookies are cleared, so I lost the login. In this new version the username/password is retrieved from the encrypted firefox password store. Great. Exactly what I wanted. Thanks.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 12685645，5 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分If any problem happens in the latest version, you can always go back to older version by downloading from:
- 來自 xRay，5 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分uBlock origin (and other ad blockers using adblock rules subscriptions) block work Evernote Web Clipper.
Reason filter "BitBlock List" it contains a rule:
If you disable it, the problem goes away. You can add a filter permitting.