- 來自 AndyINch，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分К сожалению расширение перестало работать. Cookies error уже пол месяца,если не больше! Прямо сказать, сам плагин и приложение работают как-то медленно.. и это все не исправляется( Нравился дизайн,но столько ждать чуда тупо нет времени. Лучше Onenote на данный момент видимо нет, так что пользуюсь им и проблем не встречал, в отличие от этого "монстра". Короче,норм отношение к пользователям и своему "продукту "Они еще предлагают платить за такое убожество.)))Капец гobнокод))
- 來自 ©joshzi，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Nach dem neusten Update ein Problem mit den Drittanbieter-Cookies von Evernote. Obwohl ich Cookies ganz freigegeben habe, erscheint immer eine Fehlermeldung und fordert die Freigabe.
- 來自 Les Merlotta，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分What a mess! I'm now spending over an hour trying to reinstall Evernote Web Clipper again – always getting cookie error messages by Evernote. With the additional chaos regarding their main product version 10 seems Evernote management tries to destroy all credits they collected in the last years. They should be completely exchanged asap… ;-(
- 來自 vetmil63，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Unable to clip article from local newspaper as paper prevents clipping. Seems clipping used to work but not now. Very frustrating, stressful as I am trying to clip two column obituary but unable. Firefox browser blocks clipping. Clipping seems too difficult. How can I learn and get through these difficulties?
- 來自 Grace，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Doesn't clip the entire page, but only the title. Furthermore, when you are signed in to your notebook to use with this app, whenever you run a google search, it will also search your notes and displays close matches. My notes are very sensitive and private, what's the purpose of putting it on display like that? I only need this extention to save web pages for me, like at work. Not to show all my private notes with things like my bank info, on my screen for my colleagues to read
- 來自 Jakedalus，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分The clipper just hangs while "syncing" and doesn't work at all anymore. Evernote has been awful for awhile so I am seriously considering cancelling my subscription to them, just a terrible product that never works.
- 來自 ddaedalus，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Every time the extension updates it re-enables the "Show Evernote content related to my web searches.".
This should be off by default, always and forever.
I don't know who in their right mind thought that plucking potentially personal and sensitive notes out of all of evernote and putting them on every google search result was a good idea.
- 來自 Joellyn Rose Keener，2 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分I have been very unhappy with Evernote for a long time now because there's been numerous times I've gone back into the app to check on a note or article that I had clipped some time back, then found that it may have only saved the title, or a useless link, and PDF files, don't get me started on those. I've lost so many PDF files when I was trusting that Evernote was saving them for me to peruse later on down the road. I am so very happy that I saw the review on top from a person saying he is now using OneNote. I didn't know that it had around the same features we use and need in Evernote (but need them to actually work!) So I'm checking out of Evernote once and for all and heading for the OneNote app. Good riddance Evernote. I'm done wasting all my money monthly on such a sloppy app.
- 來自 Traegger，2 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Doesn't work. Check out OneNote instead.
Due to an incompetent update, I have not been able to clip any articles through Firefox in a few weeks. I cannot find any way to submit a bug report; this in itself is usually a tell-tale sign that something is wrong at a company.
I posted about the problem on EverNote's community forum, but have received no response.
As you'll notice, all of the recent reviews of this add-on are similar to mine.
The silver lining is that it gave me the opportunity to re-evaluate Microsoft's OneNote, which has comparable purpose and is free. A few years ago, I gave EverNote the slight edge, but that is no longer the case. OneNote is now clearly superior, with features Evernote can't touch. For instance, you can write freehand with a stylus in OneNote, you can organize notebooks hierarchically, etc. I don't know of any features Evernote has that OneNote does not have.
More important, it's obvious that, in contrast to Evernote, Microsoft wants feedback from users and wants to improve its app based on that feedback.
This is devastating for A small company like Evernote, that always has an uphill battle against giants like Microsoft, that have the best talent, a whole ecosystem of software, and have the resources to support multiple platforms. There's natural tendency to fear that little companies like Evernote aren't able to play the long game, especially on multiple platforms. I think that fear is being played out right now. People are bashing Evernote left and right and they don't even seem to be aware.
I strongly advise all Evernote users to check out OneNote. I will be very surprised if you don't switch.
- 來自 Chad，2 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分This is NOT a review of Evernote Web clipper. I use it on Chrome and I like it. When I tried to add an extension for it to Firebox, I was unable to locate a way to download or install it, The only button I found was "remove"