- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Keystone，1 天前Evernote Web Clipper not working in Firefox for macOS
Evernote Web Clipper has stopped working, or even showing up at all, in Firefox. Just upgraded to FF 107.0.1 (64-bit) on macOS, uninstalled and reinstalled Evernote Web Clipper. No Love.
If Evernote doesn't have Web Clipper, why use Evernote with the alternatives available?
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Potato_Head，3 個月前The extensions working great but i think it's still missing some features.
For example, there are no shortcuts and you can't create ones for certain actions. And i wish they can add the ability to add multiple selections to the same note instead of creating a note for every one.
Nonetheless it's working great.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 ffu12345，5 個月前Force you to login to an account in Evernote web site to permit you to use this addon because this addons force you to save all your captures to your account. Big danger to your privacy!!!!!
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Bertrand35，6 個月前2022/07/07 : the extension (version 7.24.0) works fine again when trying to authenticate to certain sites with latest versions of Firefox and Chrome (W11). So 5 stars !
I have exactly the same trouble than user 14260550 : i can't authenticate on certain sites (found 2 sites) asking for email and password (web site error : "Forbidden. You don't have permission to access /page_name/ on this server". This bug appears with all my browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Edge) last versions.
I have mentioned this "bug" on community chanel, without any workaround (except than deactivating the extension and clearing cookies when accessing these sites). Everything worked perfectly before with version 7.21 (from memory).
Apart from this big trouble, web clipper works fine for me !
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14260550，7 個月前When activated => Aborts a lot of Login pages (with ID and PW request) redirections and displays systematically "Request not allowed."
When deasctivated => everything returns OK...
Issue very hard to find among my numerous Extensions.
Dont forget to clear the cookies of the concerned Login page and of the Parent page by a right-clic on the padlock icon just in front of the adress bar.