- 來自 The Moenyoek，3 個月前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分Well, it's not as good as it used to, but well "i know why"
The only problem i found is that it doesn't play nice with dom.event.contextmenu.enabled set to "false" which result in right click context menu overlapped with firefox context menu.
Anyway, thanks for the great addons.
- 來自 FeuerFuchsUser0815，7 個月前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分"Server-Fehler" bei Download-Versuch von Passwort-geschützter Webseite mit Firefox v85x-v88x. == "server error" when trying to download from password-protected website with Firefox v85x-v88x.
- 來自 SPRATAY，10 個月前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分я все понимаю для вас было очень неприятно когда фф сменил код, когда сделаете диалог рядом куда сохранить и через что открыть верну 5 звезды,сейчас извините на многих сайтах не прокатит просто перебором
- 來自 Peter，1 年前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分The "features" page lists a topic about "filters" and a screenshot on which one should be able to change the standard downloadmap - but I cant find it in the options screen. HOW to change the standard download map???
- 來自 CheeryP，1 年前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分Request:
More naming masks (such as page/tab title)! And some way to see what the filename will be, like a live example of one of your to-be-downloaded filenames as you alter the naming mask. That's all that's keeping me from this being my regular batch file downloader, as another handles it just slightly better.
- 來自 whitey3，1 年前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分I liked the previous version of this add-on a lot. There were more settings options. Now some settings don't work (such as not having a notification pop up every time you submit something for download) and the right-click drop down menu takes longer to access because the items for the add-on are buried in deeper menus. I don't know why the newer version has fewer settings options and has changed some settings for the worse.
- 來自 paziu，1 年前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分It is a good download manager, but it lacks on quite a few features that would make it an ultimate one:
1> the re-try on errors is less than functional. I am not sure what the developer calls "temporary" errors, but it never attempts to re-try the download even on short local or remote host connectivity issues... if you have 100 downloads in the queue, it all will change to failed within a second.
2> pre-allocate space before download: ( as an available option )
a> it does prevent "huge" fragmentation of the downloaded files when multiple downloads are running at the same time
b> it does not download the actual data in case there is not enough of disk space available which also prevents corruption of the downloads.
3> there is a substantial performance hit, after a while of use, if multiple files are being added ( one by one ) to the queue with 'OneClick'. Stopping the download, closing the tab, and often exporting/importing the links are needed to get the plugin back to a usable state ( Win10, and Linux ).
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 16124550，1 年前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分Poor error handling. Cannot resume partial downloads, doesn't retry on network failures, badly renames files (maybe related to retrying: forgets the filename set by the server and takes the name from the URL).
- 來自 Robson，2 年前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分As someone who used the older DTA 3, this version is almost useless in comparison. I know Firefox Quantum made very hard for the dev to keep all the features, and i appreciate the his hard work in rewriting the whole extension, but for me there's no point in using it anymore.
- 來自 aliger，2 年前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分Старая версия была намного лучше - можно было переименовать закачку, скачивание шло в 2 раза быстрее, поддерживались прямые пути до нужной папки (сейчас только в папку Загрузки/подпапку), расширение стало одним из многих и потеряло свою индивидуальность.
The old version was much better - you could rename the download, downloading was 2 times faster, direct paths to the desired folder were supported (now only the Downloads / subfolder folder), the extension became one of many and lost its identity.