- 來自 Sash，2 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Features seem scaled back since I just updated from Firefox 56 to 93.
- Cant rename files manually in the window. Also downloads seem slow as if not broken and sped up.
- I liked the two button option in the old one to do one click download. Now you have to click two buttons. Booo
- 來自 Rachel，2 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分It does nothing. I can't get any reaction from it all. No error messages. Just nothing. I can't believe all the 5 and 4 star reviews. Did it used to work and now just doesn't?
- 來自 explorer，4 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分I have been using this plugin with Firefox since it was created. Compared to previous versions, this one is the worst I've ever worked with. You cannot set your own direct save path for files, you cannot edit the properties of a list item in the download manager, you cannot change the save path after adding to the download list, you cannot set alternative source links, I did not notice the possibility of downloading a single file using more threads.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 16953888，5 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分another downgrade for firefox from older ones
they force you to save you downloaded files into one single subfolder
"Absolute paths for subfolders are not supported by browsers"
you cant select folder destination
what a joke
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 16842418，7 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Poor UX and doesn't work correctly. Select files, choose downthemall as the output directory, click the Download button. Maybe some files show up, maybe not. Clunky interface.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 16777060，8 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分comme DWHelper les éditeurs de ce truc on du fumer des produits radioactifs...Interface nul, totalement débille, confuse, incompréhensible, une véritable usine a gaz....qui ne sert donc que a perdre sont temps..a fuire également !
- 來自 8rokn8on3，10 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Why?! What is this garbage, "Absolute paths for subfolders are not supported by browsers"?! What the ...?! >:( If the user provides a full path (folder) and an existing path (folder) for the downloads, put the downloads in that folder. >:( A user should not have to search for help or second guess how to use any program, plugin, addon, etc. This is bad UI and bad UX. I am not the only user who is frustrated with this. No, I cannot and will not recommend this addon to friends or colleagues. >:(
- 來自 FirefoxUser72345，10 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分When you have used an Extension for YEARS it is not nice when they dump you. There are tens of thousands of legacy users of Firefox left stranded by this developer, how hard would it have been to keep one legacy version of this extension on older versions screen.
- 來自 titule，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Very poor usability.
Tried google takout to download my pictures which they delivered in 13 download links (all zips). Could not find ONE of them with DTA. Instead I got a "download manager" with 31 downloads that have such useful names like "index" or "download" where the URLs are not visible. There is a short pop up when you click on the name with the URL truncated to a totally useless string ("https://takeout.google.com/takeout/...") you cant even copy .
I have no hope that this add-on will transform into something useful in the next year, so I de-installed it.