- 來自 noname，6 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分sorry...this is not "downthemall"...can not change folder for downloads...it generel save all at: user/download...it dont load all files..is only a little bit better "normal downloadmanager" ...but this exist houndreds...is fucking shit now...deleted
- 來自 Mav99，6 個月前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分This is currently the only internal download manager/helper (Web-)extension I found, that can handle downloads from links without actual filenames. Whenever a link contains just some ID/re-direction instead of the actual filename, other extensions either fail or download files with the ID as a useless filename.
DownThemAll! uses the correct filename no matter what kind of link it has to interpret. So it's really useful for downloading multiple files from a page. It's a pretty good alternative to the old legacy extension 'FlashGot'. Great work!
Here are some suggestions to improve it even more:
- Add an option to set/override the download directory.
- Add "clear downloads" buttons to the toolbar in the manager so you don't have to use the context menu to clean up the download list.
- Add options to automatically remove finished downloads and/or missing downloads.
- Increase the number of concurrent downloads to 20. 10 can be a little low for fast internet connections.
- Add manual retry button for failed/incomplete downloads and a simple option to disable automatic retries. Retry button could also be used to re-download missing downloads.
- Add an option to hide the "OneClick" menu items.
- And maybe add an option to use a selectable one-color background for the toolbar instead of that orange pattern. ;-)
- 來自 Zuzia，6 個月前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Best for me new wersion is harder then old but still very usefull i wont only add some renaming mask coz *idx* and *num* not work as i need... I wont something for auto rename fille after add to download list like video-ep 01 02 03... and later start from some range from 05-17 or something like that... Meny files not use rename mask and numbering optons like that will be awesome...
Next i need option for auto scan deep links example if i have list link on 1 site and i click and then have another link list i need option in DTA to scan bouth list from 1 and secound list for multimedia file then i not need open all 100 link in tabs coz some site not let me open link in new tab.
Thank You for best file manager ever :)
- 來自 Pink Embers，6 個月前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分I guess my biggest complaint is that if a download fails for some reason I can't resume it. Seems to cause a lot of errors for no reason that don't happen when I don't use the download manager, and not being able to resume the download, starting over on 4+Gb when you are downloading 500+ files is a giant pain. Having a small piece of a lot of files would be better than having none of all of them.
- 來自 CheeryP，6 個月前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分Request:
More naming masks (such as page/tab title)! And some way to see what the filename will be, like a live example of one of your to-be-downloaded filenames as you alter the naming mask. That's all that's keeping me from this being my regular batch file downloader, as another handles it just slightly better.
- 來自 whitey3，6 個月前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分I liked the previous version of this add-on a lot. There were more settings options. Now some settings don't work (such as not having a notification pop up every time you submit something for download) and the right-click drop down menu takes longer to access because the items for the add-on are buried in deeper menus. I don't know why the newer version has fewer settings options and has changed some settings for the worse.
- 來自 Umair Ahmed，7 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分The extension now has severe bugs.
- If I force download a file, the queue stops progressing and queue finished notification pops up after the forced download completes. The rest of the downloads don't have option to do normal start.
- If I clear completed downloads, it forgets queued downloads after the first finishes.
- If I retry a download, sometimes the rest of the downloads are removed from the queue.
- Sometimes starting a download removes it from the queue.
The extension has become unusable for me.