- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Works perfectly glad to have all my extensions working again...Thanx to everybody who continue to fix issues we sometimes get...Im on version 56...
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分It doesn't work on Fennec (firefox for android). I can download it with Fennec v47.0 but nothing happens after. It doesn't install.
Could you fix this bug please ?
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分This update for ver 56 Did not fix the ad-ons problem that showed up on May 3rd "Download failed. Please check your connection."
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am now able to resume enjoying the delights of my various Themes from Personas Plus!! =oD
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分It works!!! thanks a lot!
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分Your hotfix disabled Chatzilla and Request Policy extensions. Any chance you can fix these -- please and thank you
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Thank you, thank you, thank you, I can't thank you enough!
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分I've got a 64 bit install of Firefox v 56 on my almost 7 year old laptop which is Windows 7 and can't go any higher than 56 and most of my extensions are back with a few exceptions.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分My old laptop still works - why get rid of it? Unfortunately, winXP won't handle more than 52.9.0 (ESR). I used a fix I read - changing an entry in about:conf so I could use LastPass. I changed that back and the two extensions (AdBlock & LastPass) disappeared. As soon as I clicked on Add Extension, they reappeared. Question - will this last forever, or will it need to be updated?
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分FF53: uBlock Origin 1.17.4 still not working (work only on FF52ESR with warning). Edit: it works :) (after next check - after 24h)
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Anonther bang up job by Mozzila! Using 52.9.0 64bit and can't install extension because 'you are using firefox 51.0' Test much?
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Works for me. I'm on FF56.0.2 Portable Edition (from Portable Apps). The reason and the only reason I'm still using this version is because of 1 extension, Master Password+ in my work computer. In my home computer, I'm on the latest version.
I've been using Firefox since the 90s from its previous life as Netscape Navigator, Mozilla Application Suite, and now Firefox. I also use other browsers as well (IE, Edge, Opera, Brave, Maxthon, Chrome) as I'm also curious about what other browsers bring to the table. My main ones are Firefox and Chrome (in that order).
I understand the ability to use a lot of Chrome extensions (which I never use in Firefox). It broke 1 extension that I love, the Master Password+. Some say that why do I need to secure Firefox again if security is handled by the operating system. I'm going to argue with this "why do you need to lock the bathroom door or the master bedroom when the front door is already locked?".
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分Works for FF55.0.3
Because my addons on were disabled I decided to try Waterfox and I found that I like it way better than FF.
Which is sad since I've been a FF user since FF2 back around 2006~7
After reading the above review I forgot that I too had been using Netscape Navigator which means that I've been with this program since the late 90s.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分instlld plugin: 'Disabled Add-on Fix ' on 56.0.2 (32-bit)...works fine NOW.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Successfully installed on Firefox ESR 52.0.9 (32-bit) version. Many thanks for resurrecting legacy infrastructure to develop and test!