評價 4.6 分，滿分 5 分
4.6 顆星，滿分 5 顆星
- 來自 carlin scott，1 天前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分The dynamic them generation mode is kind of useless in my opinion. It initially loads the page as normally, and then applies the dynamic theme. This of course results in a flash of bright white every time a page is loaded. That mode also massively slows down page load times.
The standard filter mode works well and doesn't have any of the issues of dynamic mode. I do prefer the final appearance of the website with dynamic mode, so I wonder if the extension could maybe load with a filter theme and then apply the dynamic theme once it's done being generated. It should also wait for the site to completely load before generating the dynamic theme.
- 來自 Ashish，2 天前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分This extension will slow your browser down like hell...! At one point I almost switched to chrome thinking it was firefox that was the problem. Firefox would take nearly 10 minutes to start after a few days of installation of this extension. And even after the browser has started it would take decades to load the site. And suddenly every thing started working smoothly as soon as I uninstalled this piece of crap. A piece of garbage is what it is..! This should be removed from the add-on store all together if not improved.
- 來自 Teth，3 天前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Po pewnym czasie się wyłącza i trzeba już wcześniej wyświetlające się strony, a także i nowe, ponownie w ustawieniach programu włączać. Nie ma znaczenia, czy ustawienie dotyczy konkretnych stron, czy wszystkich, dodatek sam się dezaktywuje.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13605384，3 天前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分An absolute must have. This extension does an incredible job of automatically converting the entire internet to dark mode, greatly reducing eye strain. Its styling rules are almost perfect, in most cases better than the websites' own custom-built dark themes. The keyboard shortcuts work well to quickly toggle Dark Reader for the occasional site that it doesn't play nicely with.
- 來自 Mountain Man，4 天前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分Looks great, but it causes frequent slowdown and hesitation on web pages. I know this extension is the problem because when I disable it, the issues go away. I prefer the "Dark Background and Light Text" extension.
- 來自 noonbcc130，5 天前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Normally, I use light theme.
When using the Dark Reader, it is correct that everything is dark.
But when off using the Dark Reader, my theme is still dark, although should return to light theme as before.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 16003644，6 天前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分I really like the add-on, it does exactly what it says it does, and does it very well. It gives sufficient controls to configure, and selectively customise or disable the add-on on specific websites.
That said, I disabled it today after trying it for almost 4 months. Sometimes it slows down webpages too much, specially long pages (e.g. Github's webhook payload docs page), pages with visualisations (plots and figures, e.g. the coronavirus monitoring page by worldometers), and sometimes login pages.
I also have a hunch it's causing the memory footprint of my FF instance to bloat. I have a really beefy laptop (>13 gigs of RAM available), and it still starts paging after half a day. I do have a lot of tabs open, but I didn't have this issue before. If I continue to have my RAM issues after disabling the add-on, I'll come back and remove this paragraph.
Edit: now I have been running with the add-on disabled for half a day, with the same set of tabs, and my memory footprint is about 1/3-1/4 as before. Really sad that I can't use this add-on, back to being blinded on the Interwebs :(